Author Topic: Mafia LXII: AC: New Leaf, Old Feuds. Day 2. Fishing Tournament.  (Read 29218 times)

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXII: AC: New Leaf, Old Feuds. Day 2. Fishing Tournament.
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2014, 06:30:20 PM »
Oh ho! I see many happy little fisher boys and girls! Ah, it is so nice to see you all trying so hard to go for the gold in this fishing tourney. What do we have here? Mr. Resetti has brought a seahorse. Well, that is definitely a fish but it is not the type I am looking for. For you information, Khushrenada holds the record with his correct submission of the fish I'm looking for. Don't really want to eat this guy. Guess I'll just store him away for research or something or other. Kind of a disappointing catch. I don't even feel like laughing.

Maybe you've got what I need Kapp'n. A strong seaman like yourself must be very good at catching fish. Let's see what you've brought. Oh ho! Yes, yes, yes. This is a very mighty Napolean Fish! Quite an exquiste catch. It is good enough for third place. Currently, Khushrenada holds the fishing record but don't feel bad. You gave a good effort. Well, down the hatch. CRUNCH* *CHOMP* *SMACK* *BURP* Nyuk nyuk nyuk. I can't even remember if I'm supposed to eat this kind of fish. Hopefully, I haven't done something foolish.

Oh! But if there is one fisherman I should be able to trust, it's a Penguin! What fine delicacy have you brought me? Why! This is a red snapper and I'd say it is about 34.10 inches. This is a very good catch! It's not the fish I am looking for but boy is this a tasty treat. I don't care if I am on a diet, I'm not passing this up.*CRUNCH* *CHOMP* *SMACK* *BURP* Nyuk nyuk nyuk. Good job. You may not be the winner but feel free to keep bringing me more these fish.

Oh ho! Octavian has stopped by. And he's brought an.. octopus? That's a weird choice considering who you are. Even worse, this isn't a fish. It is part of the seafood/diving catagory. I can not accept this. Please consult a New Leaf Fishing guide and catch one of the approved fish from it for consideration. Also, think about what you have done in this terrible case of murder.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2014, 06:35:05 PM »
And now, a random picture:

We now return you back the Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Old Feuds Mafia game currently in progress.

Offline noname2200

• Not a douche. Seriously.
  • Score: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2014, 06:43:10 PM »
I am interested in any form of reason for this sudden rise against me 'yeah buddy.'

I am but a koala looking for his goldfish and I question how anyone could believe I have misled you in some way... *sigh*

Maybe it's because, by some bizarre miracle of miracles, you've managed to be even more annoying than the average blabberhead in this sorry excuse for a toxic waste dump, "buddy." Me, I've got my eye elsewhere, but I could perhaps be persuaded...

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2014, 06:47:19 PM »
I am interested in any form of reason for this sudden rise against me 'yeah buddy.'

I am but a koala looking for his goldfish and I question how anyone could believe I have misled you in some way... *sigh*

Well, as a man of deductive reasoning, historical truth, and science, I am inclined to believe that you may have had less that savory reasons for protecting Insanolord yesterday. In the end, he ultimately was a fine and upstanding member of our community, but you seemed very adamant to deflect the lack of enthusiasm towards the world cup away by insisting the man was a suicidal maniac who wears a bomb under his Pele jersey!

Ergo, I believe you were trying to hide a secret you believe Insanolord had, and that secret could have appeared in a cauldron of some sort somewhere in town!

.        .
.        .
.        .

Hoo? I daresay, Magic Cauldrons have been proven to be irrefutably some of the most accurate tools of divination, even over palms, Crystal Balls, Divining Rods, -AND- Tarot decks! the only reason such Cauldrons are not more proliferate in the field is because of their lack of ease to transport as well as the scarcity of reagents!

The ball is in your court, Pokepal. if you have the best interest of Shangri'la in mind, do prove yourself! show us what your eye color is!

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2014, 06:56:01 PM »
"I look into my caldrun to see if the future be talking to me, instead I see the faces of the dead looking back at me. There is one name that I stands above us all, so it is with shame I must vote pokepal"

My last spell did not work, as I am new to this witchcraft I realize I am alone in this world. I open up shop and begin eagerly awaiting customers to enter my twisted world. Life in this town is so boring now I must find something new to do.

i know

Quick sidenote here, you're supported to use the bold tags if you want to make a vote 'yeah buddy'

Example
Quote from: Ezample
vote khushrenada 'yeah buddy'

i know that I dont put my real vote in my role playing post fyi.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 06:59:59 PM by marvel_moviefan_2012 »
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2014, 06:57:11 PM »
Well, well, well. What do we have here? More fish for me to inspect. Life is good. I see Blathers has something to offer. I wonder what fish he has brought. With such an eye for detail and love of science, it could only be something special. And... it is a carp. Hmmm. Well, I guess I should have expected it. It fits the personality. No, you didn't win. I'm, just going to eat this now and you can move on. *gulp* Great. Fine job. Next.

Oh Sable! This most unexpected. I didn't know you were a fan of fishing! How long has this been going on? ...... Mm-hmm. Well, do you like fishing? ...... Ok then. Why don't you tell me what you've brought? Ah. A squid... and you were keeping it inside your pants...... Well, it's definitely.. very.. squidy.... I'm going to set it over here to burn it for later. I'm afraid it wasn't the fish I was looking for. Oh you were close but just a bit off. Yes. Well, hmm. Oh, is that Mable over there? Why don't you go and find out? .... Alright, bye now. *SIGHS* Things are getting weird now. Am I ever going to see the fish I long for?

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2014, 07:01:14 PM »
vote Stratos

Offline noname2200

• Not a douche. Seriously.
  • Score: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2014, 07:06:38 PM »

Oh ho! Octavian has stopped by. And he's brought an.. octopus? That's a weird choice considering who you are. Even worse, this isn't a fish. It is part of the seafood/diving catagory. I can not accept this. Please consult a New Leaf Fishing guide and catch one of the approved fish from it for consideration. Also, think about what you have done in this terrible case of murder.

Cousin Vinny was an ass. In the immortal words of the great Augustus: **** that guy.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2014, 07:08:22 PM »
I'm sorry, I don't have a free claw right now. I'm busy...

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2014, 07:18:13 PM »

What is happening.

I woke up today and I HAVE A BUTLER. WHAT?! Apparently I'm not the mayor anymore either! No, it's some giant winged dragon who is flirting with me all the time and it's really uncomfortable.

The layout of the town is completely bonkers. At least there's still a fishing contest... but these insane text boxes keep popping up telling me I've leveled up after I catch a bunch of fish.

So I've got this nice Rainbow Trout, but what the hell am I supposed to do? This gaggle of girls keeps following me and talking about how great I am and one of them has a sword. This is terrifying. I DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE A DOG ANYMORE!

(Yeah, I don't have Animal Crossing. Is that wrong? I feel like it's wrong).
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2014, 07:21:41 PM »
I dusted off my old diary and read out loud these final words.

"I wish to depart to you some wisdom of days long gone, the truth lies in love of the lost Lohan, it seems my time has once again past, my insanity shall forever last."

and so I stabbed a knife into my chest and bled as I whispered my dying words,

"a rat has died, and no one cried."

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2014, 07:37:02 PM »

Well, as a man of deductive reasoning, historical truth, and science, I am inclined to believe that you may have had less that savory reasons for protecting Insanolord yesterday. In the end, he ultimately was a fine and upstanding member of our community, but you seemed very adamant to deflect the lack of enthusiasm towards the world cup away by insisting the man was a suicidal maniac who wears a bomb under his Pele jersey!

Ergo, I believe you were trying to hide a secret you believe Insanolord had, and that secret could have appeared in a cauldron of some sort somewhere in town!

Hoo? I daresay, Magic Cauldrons have been proven to be irrefutably some of the most accurate tools of divination, even over palms, Crystal Balls, Divining Rods, -AND- Tarot decks! the only reason such Cauldrons are not more proliferate in the field is because of their lack of ease to transport as well as the scarcity of reagents!

The ball is in your court, Pokepal. if you have the best interest of Shangri'la in mind, do prove yourself! show us what your eye color is!
I really just wasn't strong enough with my convictions against insanolord to want to risk being killed in a possible suicide explosion,(literally my only 'reason' to vote against him was to make a joke about karma. (I had meant to drop that vote but as explained later we were close to a tie which meant I would have to do something more drastic)

At the same time if I just dropped my vote I would risk leaving the game at a tie so I had to make a gamble and decided that the vote I could sway with the most ease was lucariofan. Despite the rather simple response he gave when he changed his vote I later got a pm of the following
Pokepal!! :@

So I had to explain to him what I was doing and although he was a bit flustered he agreed to change his vote... I'm not surprised he changed it to one against me.

And that's the honest truth.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2014, 07:40:01 PM »

What is happening.

I woke up today and I HAVE A BUTLER. WHAT?! Apparently I'm not the mayor anymore either! No, it's some giant winged dragon who is flirting with me all the time and it's really uncomfortable.

The layout of the town is completely bonkers. At least there's still a fishing contest... but these insane text boxes keep popping up telling me I've leveled up after I catch a bunch of fish.

So I've got this nice Rainbow Trout, but what the hell am I supposed to do? This gaggle of girls keeps following me and talking about how great I am and one of them has a sword. This is terrifying. I DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE A DOG ANYMORE!

(Yeah, I don't have Animal Crossing. Is that wrong? I feel like it's wrong).

You paint a wonderful tale, slushie. Reminds me of a game I play a lot. We should swap some surly war stories some time over some mochas at the cafe.

(I am so in love with Rune Factory 4 right now! Go post in the thread so we can share tips and stories!)

Some people are staring at me...can't a guy play his 3DS in peace at a coffee shop?
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2014, 07:41:58 PM »
While our neighbor Pokepal may try to hard to look cool and doesn't lift enough weights, I don't know if he's a Nook or Fox in sheeps wardrobes, Honk!

Apdude spends too much time underground…..but I like a big, loud, confident guy, and I think our cool neighbor deserves a break.  Vote Mop It Up.

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2014, 07:42:30 PM »

I dusted off my old diary and read out loud these final words.

"I wish to depart to you some wisdom of days long gone, the truth lies in love of the lost Lohan, it seems my time has once again past, my insanity shall forever last."

and so I stabbed a knife into my chest and bled as I whispered my dying words,

"a rat has died, and no one cried."

Paging Dr. Shrunk....

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2014, 07:45:08 PM »
hmm! I do believe you have a solid story! I'm still curious as to what could be hiding behind those shades, but I digress. I have pulled my vote from you, Pokepal! you have my most sincerest apologies...!

That does leave me in a sort of precarious sort of pickle...! I gave away my one and only precious Carp, which was the only draw to our museum's aquarium for naught! These times, they are desperate, though. If the criminal element is eliminated from our fair village, maybe it would be safer to fish and people would finally donate to our museum...!

Alas, such is not the case, and I am back to square one on who to vote on...

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2014, 07:49:12 PM »
OK.  Somebody help me.  I have been contacted, and I want to trust the person.  They say they are important...and gave me a mafia name. 

I am voting for that person.  Please vote with me.  Vote lolmonade.  My source says that he is the mafia investigator.  Now, if I am wrong, then I am a dead man by vote.  If I am right I am a dead man by mafia target.  But please, help me test if I can trust this person. 

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2014, 08:22:30 PM »
Ze Spies! Ze Treachery! Ze Bombers (not the Winnipeg Blue kind, either!) They are Everywhere, Eh Bien!
We must tread with the extreme caution, no?

Also, I brought this Sea Bass for the moderator fellow. Bon Appetit!

« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 09:40:53 PM by Khushrenada »
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2014, 08:24:03 PM »
Hoo! indeed. that does sound like dangerous business, and i do hope that maybe at the end of this proverbial rabbit hole, we do find your hoe!

Vote Lolmonade

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2014, 08:31:06 PM »
and just when I thought I had an ally.  Vote Lolmonade.  I mean how bad can this go.... famous last words. 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 08:36:23 PM by apdude »

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2014, 08:36:54 PM »
OK.  Somebody help me.  I have been contacted, and I want to trust the person.  They say they are important...and gave me a mafia name. 

I am voting for that person.  Please vote with me.  Vote lolmonade.  My source says that he is the mafia investigator.  Now, if I am wrong, then I am a dead man by vote.  If I am right I am a dead man by mafia target.  But please, help me test if I can trust this person.

Buddy, you just consigned yourself to death, unfortunately. Doesn't matter if Lolmonade is mafia or not. There are two mafias and a killer, slushie. Any one of them can hit you and get away without a lick of blame because everyone will blame lolmonade. I think you got hoodwinked by a malicious person.

We'll see where this goes. Vote Lolmonade.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2014, 09:01:41 PM »
Woah!  I go out to do some push-ups, and come back to a mob with pitchforks!

I think my vote rattled the wrong people, but I stand by it.  I'm guessing Spak's source is as reliable as the stalk market.

pokepal, clexyoshi, apdude, and Stratos: thanks for nothing!  Now I definitely won't show you my awesome exercise routine!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 09:04:08 PM by lolmonade »

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2014, 09:42:36 PM »
If a townie dies tonight...that is a wasted hit by the mafia.  I don't care if I die.  I live in Korea and is hard to play.  But if I can help eliminate a mafia member, and perhaps protect a roled member of the game then I am happy.

As for Lolmonade.  I will trust my source.  I think he is guilty as sin...however this is interesting.  If I am wrong and a townie dies, then I know somebody should not be trusted and will make my thoughts known.  You can decide to trust me or not then.  I hope you do. 

However, if I am right, then we have killed 2 mafia and one of those mafia members is the investigator role which is pretty darn valuable to get rid of.  And I have a friend I can trust. 

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2014, 09:53:57 PM »
I do fish, but my real passion is bottle cap collecting and model trains. I decided to give it an effort though, just because this is such a good idea. I caught a soft-shell turtle. It isn't a fish, but I did my part.

I am most distressed to see that Mr. Mitch voted me mafia, which decidedly I am not. As such, I must repay him the favor. vote nickmitch
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:08:53 PM by Khushrenada »
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2014, 09:54:12 PM »
Ah, step right up! You fish? You a fisher? What have you brought me Jacques?

A Sea Bass?!

You brought ME a  SEA BASS?!?

Do you have any idea how plentiful these things are? I can get out of bed and trip over one! I put on my clothes and they fall out of my sleeves. I could fart and there'd be a sea bass in my pants! I am so SICK of the SEA BASS!

Well guess what?! I don't want it!

Take it away with you and get out of my sight!

You're not only getting LAST PLACE because that's too good for you, I'm also giving you a LIFETIME BAN from all fishing tourney's from here on out for this terrible display of fishing! Begone!