Author Topic: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 6.  (Read 12645 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 6.
« on: October 22, 2017, 08:46:59 PM »

Story

Insert Story

Rules

Players

Roles

Announcements

Dead

Happy Mask Salesman - Hyrule Resident (Killed by Vote)
Linebeck - Hyrule Resident (Killed by Savage Lynel Bow)

Not Dead

Mipha - Attacked by Slingshot but the Hylian Shield deflected it.

Hold on to your butts because things could be crazy here. We've got a killer, a bomber and a mafia member still on the loose while Majora's Mask is two days from victory. With so many players trying to pull off their own individual win and hopefully control the game to benefit themselves, how is this all going to play out?

Day 6 is open for voting until 9:00 PM EST / 6:00 PM PST Oct. 24 which will the deadline. If a majority vote is reached before that point then the day could end sooner than the current deadline. Since there are currently 8 players alive, a majority vote of 5 would be needed to end the day early.

Madam MeowMeow's BowWow Hunt will open again later tonight probably close to 1:00 AM EST / 10 PM PST. I will send out the latest Rupee figures to players before then.

That is all for now. Any other news will be made in the Day's thread as needed. This Game Day is now on!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Mipha

• Hylian Shield
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 6.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 09:58:43 PM »
Not Dead

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 10:04:28 PM by Mipha »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 02:12:01 AM »
Not Dead

Oh dear. I think Mipha is taking this harder than the time I rejected her affection in favor of pursuing the princess. Looking back now, that may have been a mistake....

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 02:43:13 AM »
Darn it.  I was so sure that Happy Mask was the Majora. Also I guess one of my other guesses were wrong on Majora namely Linebeck.    One thing I am curious though is what was the reasoning to protect Mipha.   If the Hyrule Shield wants to message me I have some questions for them.  Or if Mipha she wants to contact me on why she feels she was targeted.
"...Oh, boy! I thought you were a giant grasshopper! But you're not! You're a person! Still, you're wearing those clothes, so that tells me you like bugs too! Oh, boy, I forgot the formalities! You have an audience with the princess of the bug kingdom. Agitha is my name!"

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 02:44:18 AM »
On that note I am doing some roles left/ players alive crunching right now so I will see if I can find something.
"...Oh, boy! I thought you were a giant grasshopper! But you're not! You're a person! Still, you're wearing those clothes, so that tells me you like bugs too! Oh, boy, I forgot the formalities! You have an audience with the princess of the bug kingdom. Agitha is my name!"

Offline Mipha

• Hylian Shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 03:40:25 AM »
Quote from: Link
Spirit Flute - The player with this role can change the vote of any player in the game to want they want including their own. This also can be done for a player who hasn't cast a vote in the day thread. The owner of this role can change that non-vote into an actual vote for the day's tally. In addition, if a tie vote has occurred at the time of the day's voting deadline, this player is given the first opportunity to break the tie and decide who should be the player voted out. This means the player could change someone else's vote to create a tie and then gets to resolve the very tie they created. The only player who cannot be affected by this role is the Mafia player with the Slingshot role.

Is this power still in effect now that the Slingshot is the Godfather? And why isn't the flute using his role...

Offline Great Deku Tree

• Slingshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 03:43:26 AM »
Vote King of Red Lions I think he may be Majora.

Offline Mipha

• Hylian Shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 03:58:55 AM »
Not Dead

Oh dear. I think Mipha is taking this harder than the time I rejected her affection in favor of pursuing the princess. Looking back now, that may have been a mistake....

If you stay with me, I'm sure you'll realize all the ways I'm a much better catch than that other princess.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 11:45:24 AM »
Quote from: Link
Spirit Flute - The player with this role can change the vote of any player in the game to want they want including their own. This also can be done for a player who hasn't cast a vote in the day thread. The owner of this role can change that non-vote into an actual vote for the day's tally. In addition, if a tie vote has occurred at the time of the day's voting deadline, this player is given the first opportunity to break the tie and decide who should be the player voted out. This means the player could change someone else's vote to create a tie and then gets to resolve the very tie they created. The only player who cannot be affected by this role is the Mafia player with the Slingshot role.

Is this power still in effect now that the Slingshot is the Godfather? And why isn't the flute using his role...

That power is still in effect.

Offline Cia

• Majora's Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 12:02:15 PM »
Could be. Or maybe you're just deflecting, Mr. Majora, hmmm?
Seriously, Sugars, I looooove the idea of the Dark Power of the Moon destroying EVERYTHING, but, I just want my one night with Linky Link before I go! So muscle up, survivors, we have to find that Majora!

Offline Cia

• Majora's Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 12:09:26 PM »
On another note, that stinky Ravio and his flunky Cucco swindled me! I bought my Linky's hat from them (complete with some Linky hair!) and it did NOTHING to attract my Linky to me! Instead, all I got were a bunch of Bokoblin's sniffing around my Dark Domain! I suspect fraud and may vote one of them out of spite!

In fact, Ravio was one of those NOT killed because of the tie on Day 3, and now the other 2 are dead. Coincidence? I don't believe in them.
So, for now,
UNVOTE: Ravio
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 01:10:53 PM by Cia »

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2017, 12:14:19 PM »
Could be. Or maybe you're just deflecting, Mr. Majora, hmmm?
Seriously, Sugars, I looooove the idea of the Dark Power of the Moon destroying EVERYTHING, but, I just want my one night with Linky Link before I go! So muscle up, survivors, we have to find that Majora!

Pot calling the kettle black much??? 

Where have you been most of the time... not voting in majorities.  Scared of the bomber blowing up in your face, seems like a Majora Mask move to me. 

Vote Cia
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 12:44:22 AM by Cucco »
- Certified Ravio Inc Customer Service Field Agent

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2017, 12:46:34 PM »
Ravio Inc's statistics and information center has collected some data. In the past week, there have been some voters who have opted to create ties, seemingly as an attempt to slow down deaths and stall the game.

In comparison, take a look at Ravio's voting history, where day 1, Ravio voted to end the tie, and was actually stalled by the vote changer. Granted the Ravio vote ended up not very likely to be a good one, the point stands that any opportunity Ravio had where his  vote wasn't blocked, he voted for someone who had a chance to lose the vote, and encouraged others to do the same.

Un-Vote Cia unless someone pays me to do otherwise.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 03:53:43 PM by Ravio »
https://ravizon.herokuapp.com
Buy tools! Buy weapons! Rent votes!

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2017, 01:05:52 PM »
I am leaning towards Cia just to test if my thoughts were correct yesterday and since Cia is the only one left alive from the 3 I mentioned yesterday.   

I will look a bit more at PMs and the days and see if something comes up before I vote.

Offline Cia

• Majora's Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2017, 01:12:27 PM »
Well well well, a Cia bandwagon has started My my!

I shoulda known better than to shake the Pillars of Commerce in Hyrule! Customers do love their trinkets (so do I). Call it being blinded by love (lust?) for my Linky Link. My apologies, fellas.

Anyway, I'm backing off of li'l ol' Ravio and Cucco. I've been reviewing the old threads and I think they're solid.

And Agitha, honey, I know I targeted you in the past, but you're just so pushy, Darlin'. Made me suspicious. Still does.

So while I don't really trust anybody, I do trust a good theory. Namely, that inactive players are probably just layin' low, hoping to crash that Big Ol' Moon into us.

So I'm with The Great Deku Tree on this one:
UNVOTE: King Of Red Lions
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 10:45:38 AM by Cia »

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2017, 01:16:06 PM »
I can't help that I am like this.  It is kinda important to find Majora and get them out of this game.   Okay back to the day threads with me.

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2017, 03:52:55 PM »
I'm going to settle a score. For voting for me almost all game long, I'm going to Vote Tingle. This could always change if someone rents my vote. Unless there's new compelling evidence or a bribe, I doubt we'll see any change.

Edit: Vote purchased and locked. Sorry folks!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:08:03 PM by Ravio »
https://ravizon.herokuapp.com
Buy tools! Buy weapons! Rent votes!

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2017, 03:57:30 PM »
Vote Tingle

After looking through the threads I feel that this is a good choice for me today.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 08:31:01 PM by Agitha »

Offline Great Deku Tree

• Slingshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2017, 11:55:30 PM »
Fi, can we get a tally?

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2017, 12:02:08 AM »
I'm not Fi but here is the tally so far for the day.

King of the Red Lions-2
Tingle- 2
Cia-1

Offline Great Deku Tree

• Slingshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2017, 12:11:45 AM »
King of Red Lions has not responded to being voted for. Has anyone seen him online?

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2017, 12:44:06 AM »
Well we certainly don't want any more ties.  Don't know what King of Red Lions is up to but Tingle's votes have been strangely consistant. 

Vote Tingle

Edit: To prevent an early day I'm holding back until we hear from everyone.  We need info if this is wrong.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 12:14:03 PM by Cucco »
- Certified Ravio Inc Customer Service Field Agent

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2017, 12:46:18 AM »
King of Red Lions has not responded to being voted for. Has anyone seen him online?

I think I may have seen them earlier today.

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2017, 02:00:31 AM »
Anyway I love my Link Link so much I made a collage of us meeting, spending time together and living happily together!!

https://imgur.com/n0Tc9zS

Offline Fi

• Bombchu
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2017, 02:50:40 AM »
Fi, can we get a tally?

I DETECT A 100% PROBABILITY THAT YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME THAT EASILY

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME! THIS IS THE WILL OF RAVIOKCUPID!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 03:25:56 AM by Fi »