Author Topic: Mafia 81: Skyrim endgame thread.  (Read 5178 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Mafia 81: Skyrim endgame thread.
« on: August 27, 2019, 03:52:25 AM »
Dead:
Mr. Bungle (Forsworn Conspirator #2)

Well, I will say this about ShyGuy, he did pretty good as Godfather. He was the mafia member who most deceived me and took the longest to find. Showed some mercy by putting the hit on me and screwed Insanolord out of winning. I had thought about voting for Insanolord myself on Day 1 since I couldn't go after pokepal148 but decided to be nice and not get him voted out. Thank goodness I did that since his protections were a big reason why the townies can win and thank goodness ShyGuy wasn't feeling as generous as me and wasn't going to let him win if he couldn't win. ShyGuy knows how to play these games while mixing in the true forum spirit they were built on.I say we reboot him back into the game as a townie so he can win too. Let him take Insanolord's place. He created that townie slot so why not let him finish what he started and claim it for himself?
Actually Mr. Bungle was the one who put the hit on you.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Mafia 81: Skyrim endgame thread.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 04:14:19 AM »
Good game everyone. I thought I did okay as the godmother but I felt I could make a few different choices than I did.   First mistake is contacting everyone the first day and not really following up with any of them till the 3rd day. I did get a message on the second day from Stratos basically confirming that he was the investigator and that he searched me. That was also the day that Mop it up wasn't voted out from the results of the first day where only Stratos voted for her. So when the results came up on Day 2 I was like thinking that Stratos was the child role but then pokepal corrected himself and Mop it up was voted out thus confirming Stratos as likely being the investigator.
On day 3 Stratos told me that he didn't send in an investigaton for Insanolord but later told me that pokepal allowed a Khush search and I felt from there on that he was lying to me so I sent in my hit for Stratos and I had 2 people who I wasn't entirely sure on. stevey and Insanolord. I had talked with Insanolord earlier and he did tell me that he protected Stratos the 2nd night but I wasn't sure if he was trying to have a cover as a possible killer or not. I did send 2 PMs to stevey. The typical 1st day what do you think PM and a second one because I felt I had a stronger inclination that stevey was the killer.   I simply PMed stevey to target Insanolord because he was likely to be the doctor and I would target Stratos thus taking out 2 power roles in one night and the plan from there was I was likely to be voted out the next day for going after so many people and targeting Insanolord who turned out to be the doctor and then have enough people alive that were townies so ShyGuy and Mr. Bungle could hide and target the other townies so the Mafia could squeak by for a Majority of 2 versus 1. Khushrenada being the last one since pretty much everyone figured out that Khush was the child the moment he wasn't voted out. 

So yeah stevey can I ask why didn't you target Insanolord that night.  The other question I had was for pokepal and why didn't you tell me that the hit would go through even if I was killed in the vote. Had I know I would have changed my target from Stratos to Insanolord on Day 3.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 09:32:51 AM »
This game was bad and you should feel bad!

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 12:04:20 PM »
It's been so long since I surfed the ocean blue. My mind is starting to play tricks on me. As I look at all the mountains surrounding me, I'm beginning to think of them as giant waves frozen in time. Sometimes, I look at my shield and imagine myself using it as a surfboard and hanging ten to cruise down a mountain rather than trudge along as usual. But I know that's just crazy talk and must shake such thoughts from my mind.

I've met some strange people as I've wandered along this land. I met one man who said he'd been a footballer once but then he took an anthem to the knee. Or was it a knee to the anthem...?

A Backwards Flying Dragon led me to another dragon named Alduin who was most helpful. I thought he could fly my back to the sunny confines of Oahu beach. However, he said that I had the means to get home all along. All I had to do was tap my sword and shield three times and say: "There is no place like home." I did that but nothing happened. Then Alduin just laughed at me and called me a silly stupid child. I was like, "Whoa dude! Not cool." Alduin then told me to shut up and suddenly spun around and whipped his tail me with incredible speed and force. I was sent sailing far and high into the air. I flew over this land and came down in the middle of an ocean. When I came to, I was lying on the beach in Oahu again with all my bros around me asking if I was ok. I told them I had the strangest dream and that you weren't there and you weren't there and you weren't there....
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 12:04:58 PM »
That's about all I had for roleplaying ideas.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 12:46:45 PM »
Hooray Townies!

Yeah, I took a risk on you Beautifulshy, because you were the only person to reach out to me so I investigated you and chose to play fast and loose like I tend to do due to time restraints, so was trusting you weren't the GF. I got suspicious when rereading your messages to me and you claimed that stevey was the Doctor and he protected me, as I knew Insanolord was the Doctor. So from that point on I was on my guard.

Big thanks to Insanolord, the fallen hero, as he protected me long enough to root out the mafia/killer.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 01:20:13 PM »
Hooray Townies!

Yeah, I took a risk on you Beautifulshy, because you were the only person to reach out to me so I investigated you and chose to play fast and loose like I tend to do due to time restraints, so was trusting you weren't the GF. I got suspicious when rereading your messages to me and you claimed that stevey was the Doctor and he protected me, as I knew Insanolord was the Doctor. So from that point on I was on my guard.

Big thanks to Insanolord, the fallen hero, as he protected me long enough to root out the mafia/killer.
Yeah I guess I tried too hard to control the narrative and mix things up in peoples head but I guess that 3rd day was not very successful in trying to confuse folks.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 02:49:12 PM »
The doctor and investigator both told the godfather who they were and the townies still won.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2019, 03:33:23 PM »
The doctor and investigator both told the godfather who they were and the townies still won.
Thing about that is I learned of you two the second day and it would of needed coordination with the killer to off you both. Where is stevey?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2019, 03:55:15 PM »
It's true what they say, the best players go out first.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2019, 04:19:06 PM »
THIS

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2019, 04:30:54 PM »
Funny thing about this is I had my hit initually on you but when it looked like you were going to be voted out I switched to steefasaurus. Day 2 was between Nickmitch and stevey and I was leaning more towards Nickmitch.

Here was my initial Day 0 list of notable players.
Hey team it looks like us against the world.   Notable players of the 9 remaining are stevey(Killer), Stratos(Investigator), Nickmitch(townie), Khushrenada(Child role), and Mop it up(Townie). 
Imagine if I got a day 1 blind hit of the investigator.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline MASB

• "The game's afoot, Watson!" "You're standing on mine, Holmes!"
  • Score: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2019, 02:43:56 AM »
My journey in this game was somewhat unusual. It was so busy that I didn't participate/keep track of the game at all through the first two game days. I figured I'd be killed off for non-participation or whatever. When I checked the game for the first time early into Day Three and saw I was still in the game, I started messaging a few people. Really, just to get their views of the game rather than directly asking who they were. My intial suspicions of the mafia settled on insanolord (since I thought it would be perfect if the Jon Lindemann character was the godfather) and BeautifulShy.

What's funny is that BeautifulShy sent me a PM, but because of how the forum showed the message, I thought it was an old message from the previous mafia game and ignored it! So kind of felt bad about that, especially when I joined in voting her out.

Started talking to Khush. He kept pushing me to double vote Shy out (after I pointed out to him that such an option was even available in this game!) to prove I was a townie. But there were so many voting against her that I wanted to take a chance and see if I would survive to double vote at a more opportune time. Plus, I didn't see why I had to prove myself to Khush since if he was a townie, all he could do was try to vote me out. He was acting just whacky enough that I was a little suspiciuous of him. I figured if BeautifulShy really was mafia, that would prove Khush could be trusted. He kept veering between thinking I was mafia or the killer. :p

As of the end of Day Four, Khush still suspected me of being mafia. :p I double-voted stevey seeing as how eliminating the killer would give the townies a chance.

Starting toward the end of Day Three and increasingly during Day Four, I suspected ShyGuy of being mafia as he was supposed to talk to insanolord and he never got back to me, even after I brought it up again to see what J.P. said. Still, ShyGuy's the man, so I hated voting against him. I did it to end the day early, but Lucario was busy, etc. so the majority wasn't reached until late anyway. If I had known that, I would have changed my vote to someone else.

Khush's suggestion that ShyGuy kill Mr. Bungle to end the game early was interesting, as I didn't know that was possible.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2019, 05:56:43 AM »
Wah
Made you look ****.

Offline MASB

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2019, 06:17:06 AM »
That's Sir Wah! You've been knighted after all.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2019, 05:23:44 PM »
Khush wasn't mafia?! 0_o
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline MASB

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2019, 08:19:38 PM »
Khush was the Star Child. We first saw him in 2001.