Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

Safe Words XX: #2 Is #1 - The Game Begins

<< < (17/18) > >>

Khushrenada:
Congrats on making it to the Final Four everyone still in the game! I trust you'll do the right thing and quickly select my bomb words to let me get the back-to-back win I denied Insanolord last game...

Round 1 - Khushrenada selects the bomb word
Round 2 - Luigi Dude selects the bomb word
Round 3 - Khushrenada selects the bomb word
Round 4 - MASB selects the bomb word
Round 5 - TOPHATANT123 selects the bomb word
Round 6 - Khushrenada selects the bomb word
Round 7 - Khushrenada selects the bomb word

The power! Both Luigi Dude and MASB have been eliminated which just leaves TOPHATANT123 that I must also punish for interrupting my reign of bomb word selections by trying to put forth some effort to win....

Khushrenada:
Ok. Having reviewed games past and player habits, my choice has been submitted. We shall see if I've outwitted myself or not, I suppose.

EDIT: What do you eliminated players think I should have chose? PM me your selections if you care to.

Khushrenada:
Also, can I just say that I love how Spock ended up getting completely overshadowed by Riker in this game. Almost feels like Riker was the actual choice and not Spock. I guess Spock really is a number two after all since Riker has shown himself in this game to truly hold the title of Number One.

Mop it up:
So with this now being a "completed" game for me, can I count it towards Backlaugust...?

MASB:
I had more than a little suspicion that Spock was the bomb word. With Riker smiling, Khush was trying to tell us something. But I had such a good scenario thought up with Khushrenada taking his rightful place as a chimney sweep, that I felt it was worth the risk!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version