Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 89: RECVMake Neighbor Day 3

<< < (2/4) > >>

Order.RSS:
Woof. Totally non-tubular man.
Doctor, you should know what to do.

The one outlier so far for me is Bungle 4, who hasn't voted yet at all, despite being around on both days. So i'm tentatively gonna Vote Bungle 4 until that's cleared up.

--- Quote from: TOPHATANT123 on April 28, 2022, 01:47:28 AM ---Here's what I'm thinking, the Ashford mafia probably got lucky on day 0 and recruited someone. Which is why they're confident enough to go for a hit.
--- End quote ---

Have to agree yeah. Unless it's someone who likes to play by themselves as the Killer, but Mr Wah isn't around.

@BeautifulShy would you notify us in the first post of a Day if a Recruitment attempt was made and its outcome? Or are we meant to be in the dark there?

BeautifulShy:
In terms of recruitment it can be iffy to reveal too much because depending on what side they are recruited from it could give too much away and unbalance the game. Last time there was a major recruitment in previous games I gave too much away and it pretty much ruined one of the sides chances of a win. 

I guess the best way to handle this is to say if a recruitment failed and if there was a successful recruitment not say the type of player they were.  So you can infer based on if there was a Hit from the Ashford Mafia or if there Neighborization based on if a neighborization failed or if there was a Ashford hit.

Does that make sense? 

BeautifulShy:
33 hours left in today.

Vote Tally

I'm blind.

Bungle4-1

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Order.RSS on April 28, 2022, 05:01:02 AM ---The one outlier so far for me is Bungle 4, who hasn't voted yet at all, despite being around on both days. So i'm tentatively gonna Vote Bungle 4 until that's cleared up.

--- End quote ---
As I told Order.RSS in discord there was not much to until the end of day 2. By the time the vote tie started I was in for the night.
There is quite a bit to go on now, of course I still am not quite sure to make of it. I suspect Khushrenada was throwing out votes for Nickmitch and Mop it up to try and draw out mafia bandwagon votes.
Here are the folks that followed Khush's lead: TOPHATANT123, ThePerm, Mop it up, and Stratos.
I am inclined to give Mop it up a pass since she was in danger. For now, I am going to un-vote Stratos but willing to change my vote if given the right reasoning.

Mop it up:
I was worried about the late swing unfortunately drawing attention to us, so I'm not terribly surprised at this result.

Myself, I'm a little more concerned about the other two people who tried voting for me. TOPHATANT123 has been sticking out his neck to make votes so I'm more inclined to think he's innocent, but ThePerm has been pretty quiet aside from voting for me.

Vote ThePerm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version