Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 89: RECVMake Neighbor Day 1

<< < (2/5) > >>

ThePerm:
hmmmmm

BeautifulShy:
36 hours left in the day and we have a grand total of one vote.

Stratos-1

Stratos:
Vote Mop it up as is tradition

--- Quote from: Mop it up on April 22, 2022, 08:04:31 PM ---Pretty sure I heard him snarling last night. Someone said he was just snoring, but I ain't buying it.

--- End quote ---

My wife will attest to the snoring. Got pretty bad, spent a few nights in the spare bedroom. Getting a sleep study to check things out though it is probably because I am fat. I need to lose weight anyways if I hope to outrun the zombies.

MASB:
Hey, folks! Sorry, I'm late. My Pontiac Firebird was acting up a bit, but doing a few J-turns worked out the kinks. I've been hired to find out what's going on at New Rockford Island (no relation. Nobody in my family has money!).

The strange thing is, I don't know who hired me. It was all done by mail. Normally, I'd refuse a case with an unknown client, but I really need that $200 a day plus expenses. Maybe there's a fancy restauant I can wine and dine the locals at.

Excuse me a minute. Let me dial into my answering machine to see if the myterious client left any messages. *beep* "It's Audrey. Remember last summer at Pat's? I've got a 12 hour layover before I go to Chicago. How 'bout it?" *beep^ Sigh. Sorry, Audrey, I'm stuck on an island in the South Pacific that has weather like an island in the North Sea. No time for fun!

Umbrella Corporation. Hmmm. Why would they make ponchos way out here?

BeautifulShy:
24 hours remain in the day.

Vote tally

Stratos-1
Mop it up-1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version