> Announcements

Topic of the Day (2022 Edition)

<< < (4/4)

Khushrenada:
Feb. 26 & 27 Weekend Reading!

The Topic of the Weekend is that there is a new Direct coming this Sunday! (That's good!) However, it is just a small Pokemon Direct that will be airing. (That's bad.) I guess technically it isn't a "Direct" but rather a "Pokemon Presents". (That's... good?) I'm sure the presenting will be another mobile game and more paid DLC. (That's... bad?). I guess it will be up to you to decide whether it is bad or good once it airs.

Other topics of interest:

In the meantime, if you need some help passing the time as you wait for the Pokemon Presents to air then let me try to help you out by highlighting some games recently released on the Switch eShop this week which were positively received by NWR staff.

It was a slower weak for reviews as only three titles were written about this week but of those three both Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection and Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream scored a respectable 8 in their reviews for all your stealth parkour and psychoanalytical RPG needs.  ;D

Of course, a game is more than just a review score so do try to check out the articles to see what is appealing about those titles and if they might appeal to you also.

As always, you may want to check in and let us know what you are playing or the latest game you've just beat. (Or maybe even do a Reader Review about a game and possibly have that become a Topic of the Day. :o )

Otherwise, you can always just forget videogames and post about what you're watching on that new-fangled invention called TV these days. The forum posting ideas are endless!  ;)

Khushrenada:
Feb. 28 - I always enjoy a good topic (I mean, why else would I be making a thread and posting in it to highlight various topics?) and Adrock has been coming up with some good ones. His latest is all about the gaming conundrum of Digital Games And Your thoughts on them having now been a part of the gaming landscape for a solid 15 years. Have your views changed, stayed the same or is the situation a lot more nuanced than that? Download your thoughts into the thread to join the conversation. Topic of the Digital Age.

Khushrenada:
Mar. 1 - With February over, that means the latest Community Event has also wrapped up. Why not mosey on down to the Forum February Thread to see what the end results were for the month and to post your thoughts on it if you have any to share. Topic of the Day!

Khushrenada:
Mar. 2 - The Switch Anniversary is pretty much here and with it are various topics about the current State of the Union accomplishments it has had so far in its 5 year existence so far. One of those topics are the games on the system and to that end, NWR has posted its Top Ten Switch Games at this point in time. With that said, you don't have to let NWR have the final word on this topic and can channel your own inner David Letterman by posting your own personal Switch Top Ten Game List in the linked thread. List of the Day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version