Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Splatoon 3: Enter the Splatlands

<< < (5/5)

M.K.Ultra:
I had a losing streak at first so I exited out and then started up again and the matchmaking seemed to work better from then on. Also, the decorations in Splatsville were really nice.
I wanted to try one of the three way turf wars but since team fun was in first place it said I couldn't. Did any of you get to try the three-way matches?

nickmitch:
I did not. After being in the middle team for the demo splatfest, I really wanted to see the difference playing as one of the sides. Kinda disappointed that I didn't give it another try today.

M.K.Ultra:
I made it to rank A- last night. From what I can tell you can pretty easily go from X- to X to X+ by just doing well in the anarchy battles. I started at B- and moved up to B+ quite smoothly. In order to go up a letter you qualify for a rank up battle series. Once your score is high enough, your next anarchy battle series will automatically be one of these sets. All you have to do is win three battles before you lose three. I recommend you wait until the type of anarchy battle is one you are comfortable with. I am most consistent with splat zones and was lucky enough to have that on deck when I took on the challenge last night. Despite losing one match to an internet disconnection  >:(, I stilled pulled off a 3-2 set, leading to a rank up to A-. It should be smooth sailing until I get to A+ and have to do this again to be S-.

M.K.Ultra:
Well the Chill Season has officially started. I fired up the new updated game last night. I was happy to see not one but two new splattershot pro weapons. One is a splattershot nova, which is more long range, but still compatible with my play style. I think it would be good for tower control or rainmaker. Anybody else get some new special loadouts for their main weapon?
I did not get to play the new stages yet because I hoped into Salmon Run. Speaking of Salmon Run, the "Big Run" takes place next weekend and sounds like a Splatfest type event for Salmon Run, so that should be fun. One last thing, the rankings all got adjusted for the new season. I was at Rank A- and was sent back to B for the new season. Is that something other games do with seasonal content? Anyways, with X rank now available it should be easier to make it to S Rank. Hopefully I can get that done before the next season starts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version