Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXXI: Day 3.

(1/12) > >>

Khushrenada:
Upset over the death of beloved singing sensation K.K. Slider, the accusations flew fast and furious. People were unsure of just who was behind it all and so thus random names were tossed about with no consensus forming among the group. Finally, things devolved into a brawl with people pushing, people shoving, people punching, people kicking. Mint, still grieved over her role in the whole fiasco, wandered out of the town hall and off to think. As she wandered, she came upon Saharah aka Golden Phoenix. "What are you so upset about?" asked Saharah. "K.K.'s death," admitted Mint, "I tried to stop it." "You were there?" asked Saharah, "What happened?" "I led him to a group of people waiting to ambush him," Mint sobbed. "You were part of it? I've got to let people know!" Saharah exclaimed. She started to run towards Town Hall. "Noooooo!" yelled Mint and she tackled Saharah. They wresteled and fought for awhile, neither gaining the upper hand. Finally, Mint reached and grabbed a piece of rolled up carpet. It was the concrete floor. She proceeded to use it to beat Sarahah over the head, until she was dead. "Oh nooooo, not again," wailed Mint, "What to do, what to do?". After Mint finished rolling up Saharah in the middle of the carpet, she tossed into the river and watched it float away. "Good, all good, water cleans everything, water good," Mint mumbled to herself as she wondered off.

That night, Death was waiting for Maxi. Hearing the reports that Tom Nook had been thwarted trying to kill Maxi, Mr. Resetti felt that Maxi must be a pretty beloved person and therefore someone to take away in his own version of a reset. He watched as Maxi walked to his house, whistling away and trying to catch butterflies. Mr. Resetti sprang forth and ran to Maxi, his axe swinging wildly. "NO RESETTIN'," he roared. Suddenly, he tripped and fell, his axe flying off into the distance. "Run," a voice cried out to Maxi. Maxi saw Sable off in the distance and ran off wondering why everyone wanted to kill him. He decided to send out a lot of letters the next day to find out.

Meanwhile, Sable hurried home. Entering her shop, she checked to see if her sister Able was asleep. Able wasn't there. Suddenly, the lights flashed on in the whole house and there was Mr. Resetti standing in front of her holding a long string. "Recognize this?", he bellowed, "I examined and saw that it was yours. Who do you think you are to stop me?" He swung his axe but Sable had suddenly disappeared. "Where are you?" he yelled. "I'm here," Sable answered, "And I'm wearing my greatest creation. An invisible bodysuit hand stitched myself with invisible cloth. I have the upper had now," Sable cried triumphantly. "Not so fast," Mr. Resetti hissed, "I have your sister hostage. And if you want to see her again, you'll stay away from me and my affairs from now!" And with that he burrowed into the ground, furious that his murderous plans kept getting thwarted.

Gylldas aka Mint had sprained her ankle in the fight with Saharah earlier, so he had been committed to bed rest so it could heal.  As he rested, he heard the doorbell ring.  "Oh bloody hell.  Maybe I should just move my bed downstairs so I can answer the door easier."  As he moved to the staircase he heard something at the bottom of the stairs.  He looked down to see a fox glaring up at him.  "Auuuugh!  What are you doing in my house!?"  He turned to find something to use as a weapon to come face to face with Crazy Redd.  "Headline of the news tomorrow:  Local Villager Loses Life by Falling Down Stairs.  "H...Huh?  What do yo...," Dasmos stammered as he was cut off by Redd pushing him down the stairs.  At the bottom of the stairs, the henchman stabbed Dasmos' limp body a few times.  He looked up to see Redd glaring at him.  "You IDIOT, how would you get knife wounds from falling down the stairs!?"  "Uh, he left knives on the steps?"  Redd grabbed the henchman and they disappeared into the night...

The next morning, Mayor Khushrenada opened his paper to read, "Local Villager Loses Life by Falling Down Stairs Onto Knife Collection." Reading it, it seemed the police suspected no foul play. After finishing his breakfast, he went to check his mail. He had 13 letters from Maxi (which he put into his neighbor's mailbox) and a package waiting for him. Opening up the package, he saw it was the concrete floor he had ordered from Saharah. It was slightly wet but it didn't matter. Delighted and bouyed over some good news for the first time in two days, he invited a whole buch of people over to see it. When the crowd had gathered to see it, Mayor Khushrenada stood up and, with a shake, unfurled it across the room.

The next day's vote began immediately.

Khushrenada:
Announcement post.

Results:

GP lost the tie.

Golden Phoenix - Townie (killed by vote)

Gylldas was hit by the Fox Mafia

Gylldas - Mint (killed by Foxes)

Maxi was hit by Death.
Sable protected Maxi and prevented the hit.
Sable can no longer prevent any future hits by death.

The following people need to vote today or will die:

DAaaMan64
Drew MG

Voting ends at Midnight EST.

Have at it.

NWR_DrewMG:
*sigh*

Such bloodshed!  I don't like the way this game is going, not one bit.

decoyman:
Gylldas... I had no idea you were Mint... Still, thank you for saving me back on Day 1.

And Maxi, you had better freaking be a good guy, considering you're monopolizing Sable's services (lol)... if you turn out to be mafia or the bomber, or whatever... well... people will not be happy with you.

Pale:
It looks like Fleece counted wrong yesterday, which caused me to change my vote to GP, which caused a townie to die, which upsets me.

Unvote Fleece

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version