Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXX:Winter HAWTNESS Pageant, staring the Pimp of pimps! Day 6 Crunch Time!

<< < (3/8) > >>

Plugabugz:
vote vudu

TheFleece:
Vote Vudu

BeautifulShy:
I'm going to leave for a bit. I'll be back later.

BeautifulShy:
Got to go now.

vudu:
HOLY **** GUYS

Last night I was still being held by the mafia.  How the hell could I have kidnapped Pale if I was kidnapped myself?!  Think before you vote yourself into a townie loss.

--- Quote from: Spak-Spang on January 19, 2009, 10:01:35 AM ---I started talking to vudu day 2 I told him my role, and he said we were on the same side.

Later talking to theFleece he said that townies did not receive a PM telling them their role.  I asked vudu to confirm this because I believed he was a townie.  He told me that he couldn't answer because he had a special role he didn't want to give up.  Understandable.
--- End quote ---

The reason I lied to you was because you had told me you were the Raper.  When you "investigate" someone they have a 50% chance of dying.  I didn't want you to investigate me and potentially kill me so I told you I had an important townie role.  Yeah, it was wrong but I figured it was my best chance of staying alive.

If you don't believe me feel free to investigate me tonight.  You'll learn I'm a townie and I'll have a 50% chance of getting pregnant in two days and being kicked out of the game.  We're towards the end of the game now anyway, so there's a good chance we'll finish the game before that happens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version