Author Topic: E3 2011 Predictions  (Read 8410 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: E3 2011 Predictions
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2011, 06:21:06 PM »
I would further predict that Nintendo is going to pull a lot more 3D-enhanced ports of old N64 games out of their ass. Super Mario 64 3DS? It's a given.
Go Go Quest 64 3D.  Cinnamon Bun of Power 3D.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2011, 09:21:19 PM »
Someone from Rockstar will walk out onto the stage during Nintendo's conference and wroll up their sleeve to reveal the GTA logo with the Nintendo logo underneath. This would solidify the idea that Nintendo is working closely with third parties to get their A titles on their next system.
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2011, 11:15:03 PM »
So whose names are Reggie going to take this year, and whose asses are he going to kick?
is your sanity...

Online NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2011, 12:42:30 AM »
Your missing the whole RFN Cast, Karlie, and Kairon. (I throw Pale their but I rarely see him.)

Ahem.

I would have contributed, but I couldn't come up with anything that hadn't already been said.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline the_dan_x

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • Next Door Gamer
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2011, 03:58:52 AM »
I'm going to add something else as a Cafe prediction. The medium will be an HD-DVD/Laserdisc combo disc (think the size of a laserdisc with the compression technologies of today, ZOMG!). Epic win.

[/sarcasm]
Danny Bivens
Japan Correspondent
Nintendo World Report

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2011, 10:26:05 AM »
Your missing the whole RFN Cast, Karlie, and Kairon. (I throw Pale their but I rarely see him.)
Ahem.
I would have contributed, but I couldn't come up with anything that hadn't already been said.
I just assumed you were lazy :P  Anyways your on the boards enough I'm sure I can dig it up.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.