Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Bravely Default: Mammon and her Elixer

(1/2) > >>

ClexYoshi:
Okay! so, I got Bravely Default for Christmas and have been steadily working at the game. i am kinda befuddled by this one, especially since I don't really know if I love or hate this game yet.

At any rate, I'm here to ask you all about help with Norende Village! particularly...

This particular Nemesis boss (bosses that appear in your Norende Village map after a street and/or spotpass) has a special elixir item that is a rare steal. but... not every version of this nemesis has the Elixir to steal. Why go through all this trouble for an elixir?

For some reason, the ones you steal from this boss are 25,000 PG a pop. by stealing and running away  4 times successfully, that's 100,000 pg.

I won't be heartbroken if none of you have this special Mammon to pass me, as I've been making Pg just fine by leaving my 3DS on overnight while spamming the Merchant's "Big Pharma" with auto battle, but it'd save on my poor in game clock if one of you had an Elixir Mammon to spot pass to me.

My 3DS friend code is 5455-9389-2608.

Khushrenada:
Spamming the gameplay strategy forum? How low you fallen in 2015, ClexYoshi.

Ceric:
You know I maxed everything out in the Demo for this game and Still haven't bought the game...

ClexYoshi:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on January 04, 2015, 11:23:35 PM ---Spamming the gameplay strategy forum? How low you fallen in 2015, ClexYoshi.

--- End quote ---

Hey, I can't help if I had an internet hiccup when I posted this and I jammed the refresh button about 3 or 7,000 times wanting to save my post!

Evan_B:

--- Quote from: Ceric on January 05, 2015, 12:31:17 PM ---You know I maxed everything out in the Demo for this game and Still haven't bought the game...

--- End quote ---
Honestly, you're not missing much.

I would argue the demo is better than the game itself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version