Author Topic: Nintendo Annual Report Shows Upcoming Game Releases  (Read 2625 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Nintendo Annual Report Shows Upcoming Game Releases
« on: May 07, 2015, 01:35:00 PM »

Spoilers: Zelda Wii U is now "TBD".

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/40218/nintendo-annual-report-shows-upcoming-game-releases

Nintendo's annual report included supplemental information showing the company's release plans for the next fiscal year.

The key information is that as previously announced, Zelda Wii U's release date is now showing "TBD" for all territories, similar to Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem for Wii U. On the 3DS front, Yokai Watch also has the TBD designation along with the European release of Dr Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training. Curiously, Project Giant Robot is still showing a "First Half 2015" release date in North America and Europe.

The third party release list is heavily skewed toward independent titles, with only one listed 3rd party release on the list (Lego Jurassic World) for the Wii U.

The full list for North America is posted below, with Europe and Japan in the pictures:

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Annual Report Shows Upcoming Game Releases
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 08:53:22 PM »
Hm, so nothing really noteworthy or new, aside from Project Giant Robot still saying that yeah. I wonder if they really are still planning that.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 09:00:37 PM »
You know, that's a decent lineup. Splatoon, Devil's Third and Fatal Frame are a lock for me.

Offline the asylum

• Score: -28
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 11:11:01 PM »
Zelda Wii U is now TBA

F-Zero Wii U is still MIA

Offline Mythtendo

• My rims never spin, to the contrary, you'll find that they're quite stationary
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 11:37:55 PM »
I'm surprised Europe still doesn't have "Brain Age: Concentration Training" (or I guess it's long European name of "Dr. Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training: Can You Stay Focused?"), considering Japan has had it since July 2012 and North America since February 2013. Heck, even South Korea and Taiwan have had it since 2013.

Offline tyto_alba

• Localization =/= Censorship
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 02:02:57 AM »
i bought the 3DS years ago to play Dr Kawashima's Brain Training They could easily make it a eshop only if they don't think it isn't going to make them money. It's just lying on a shelf.

Offline fred13

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 08:51:46 AM »
Looking at the Wii U line up makes me wonder how it is that this is the lineup for the kiddie console?
I'm stoked for Xenoblade X!!! The original is AMAZING and if that is close to as good I'll be playing it for years to come. (I bought Xenoblade over 2 years ago and last month I started fresh playing it with my son)

Offline jglonek

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 10:18:54 AM »
I hope there are some surprise announcements for this year at E3, because this is a very anemic release list. Absolutely no first party games for 3DS the rest of the year besides Puzzle Dragons this month and Happy Home Designer in the Fall?