Author Topic: Tomorrow Corporation Bringing Three Titles To Switch On Launch Day  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

One of which dates back to WiiWare.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/44035/tomorrow-corporation-bringing-three-titles-to-switch-on-launch-day

Switch Day One is growing with three more titles coming from Tomorrow Corporation.

The indie publisher announced today that versions of World of Goo, Little Inferno and Human Resource Machine would all release on the Switch March 3 - the system's launch day.  Each release will include a Soundtrack Mode.

World of Goo was an early standout title for WiiWare in 2008, while Little Inferno was also a Wii U launch game. Human Resource Machine was a 2015 Wii U release.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline fred13

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
Re: Tomorrow Corporation Bringing Three Titles To Switch On Launch Day
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 04:49:33 PM »
World of Goo is a game I've been wanting to try and Human Resource Machine sounds very interesting to me (I believe James Jones discussed it on an episode of RFN), but I'm sorry Little Inferno doesn't appeal to me AT ALL. If it was free I wouldn't download it.

Hopefully Snipper Clips comes out close to launch too. Maybe my launch day will be several games instead of the 1 or 2 I was thinking.

Does anyone know if my eShop credit will carry to the switch like it does between 3DS and Wii U?

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 06:35:14 PM »
Little Inferno was a fun little game.  I found it very relaxing to play.  Never beat it though.

Might pick up Human Resource Machine.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 08:53:04 PM »
I will be picking up Human Resource Machine.