Author Topic: Rhythm Heaven Fever (AKA Wii is not dead..yet)  (Read 2058 times)

Offline leahsdad

• This title stolen by Rhythm Thief
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
Rhythm Heaven Fever (AKA Wii is not dead..yet)
« on: December 01, 2011, 11:11:09 PM »
Hey, just thought I'd share the info.  According to this month's Nintendo Power (which just came in the mail today), the new Rhythm Heaven Wii game will be released in February 2012 as Rhythm Heaven Fever. 

Not dead yet!

[Showing off game collection]

Oh yeah, I know I have 2 sealed copies of that game.   1 is for trading.  But people who collect Amiibos?  They really have a problem!

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: Rhythm Heaven Fever (AKA Wii is not dead..yet)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 12:54:30 AM »
Lol, one more game.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 01:04:24 AM »
Hopefully Nintendo gives into Operation Rainfall and releases those games in north America. 
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 01:57:04 AM »
The title alone suggests this isn't really a game in the traditional sense. If you are a casual gamer then I'm sure this is right up your alley, but if you are a gamer gamer then this probably won't interest you. It is nice that the Wii is still seeing releases into the year 2012, but almost all of these are going to be low budget casual titles.
is your sanity...

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 03:10:41 AM »
The title alone suggests this isn't really a game in the traditional sense. If you are a casual gamer then I'm sure this is right up your alley, but if you are a gamer gamer then this probably won't interest you. It is nice that the Wii is still seeing releases into the year 2012, but almost all of these are going to be low budget casual titles.

Oh what the f*cking hell.  Seriously, this is one of the most uninformed thing you've ever said.  The only thing casual about Rhythm Heaven is that it's easily playable and that's it.  The actual core gameplay is some of the most hardcore Nintendo has ever released.  Unlike music games like Guitar Hero or Rock Band where they just press buttons when the game tells them too, Rhythm Heaven actually requires people to play to the actual rhythm of the songs.  This is a series that requires people to practice each song many times in order to just pass the damn thing and requires true skill in order to get a perfect score on each song.  Plus there's a ton of stuff to unlock in each game which makes them very meaty experiences as well.

Anyone who ignores Rhythm Heaven because they think it's a casual game like Wii Sports should be ashamed of themselves because Rhythm Heavens gameplay is about as hardcore as you can get.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline Urkel

• Reggie Fart-Aime
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 04:56:21 AM »
This forum gets dumber each time I visit it.

EDIT: Not that I'm saying there's some cause and effect there.
"ROFS? Rolling on the floor... starving?"- Phoenix Wright