Author Topic: Pink 3DS Headed to North America  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Pink 3DS Headed to North America
« on: November 29, 2011, 12:24:31 AM »

Get the pink 3DS bundled with Nintendogs + Cats next month.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/28546

In a recent press release, Nintendo revealed that the pink 3DS will launch in North America on December 4, 2011.

The pink 3DS will be bundled with one of two different versions of Nintendogs + Cats. One version will include Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog and New Friends while the other is bundled with Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends. Both versions of the bundle will retail for $169.99.

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Pink 3DS Headed to North America
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 12:56:08 AM »
The pink color and cute animals. Nice that you're getting the game for free.

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 09:17:49 PM »
• A Metallic Rose or Midnight Blue Nintendo DSi XL™ system bundled with the Mario vs. Donkey Kong™: Mini-Land Mayhem! game at a suggested retail price of $169.99 in the U.S.

That's real smart Nintendo. Have the old version cost the same as the new one ( Nintendogs 3DS) and see how angry little timmy gets when Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 doesn't work on DSiXL. The XL bundle should be significantly cheaper than 3DS bundle, this is going to be totally confusing and sends mixed messages that DSiXL = 3DS

Offline KITT 10K

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 10:07:44 PM »
The DSi XL's price has been the same as the 3DS since the 3DS's price drop, (but it I do think the DSi XL should be a little cheaper too). As for the pink 3DS coming to North America, that's cool because now I can get my girlfriend that one for Christmas for her.

Offline soberanalyst

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 05:24:23 PM »
Huge fan of the site, first time poster ...

When i read this article, i waited until today December 4th to get a Pink 3DS for my daughter ... the title of this article says "North America" ... which might not be true.

i see the Pink 3DS on a few american websites but not the canadian version of the website. likewise, the retailers i spoke to acted like they never heard of it.

i'm not sure how it would be possible to get clarification regarding this, it would be nice to know if Canada is getting it or not.