Author Topic: Mighty Mafia Power Rangers: Day 3a - Rita's Mafia of Evil  (Read 9942 times)

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Mighty Mafia Power Rangers: Day 3a - Rita's Mafia of Evil
« on: May 21, 2010, 10:14:05 AM »
There is one Monster Active - Marsupious.
There are three Rangers   active.

Golden Phoenix is dead via vote - she was just a normal,   every day townie.  Again.

Day Actions that need to be done:
VOTE!    VOTE!  GET OUT AND VOTE, BITCHES!

Bulk/Skull can   make a guess in this thread as to who they think is the three Rangers.
The   Monster needs to send me his choice of two weapons to be his weakness.
The   three Rangers need to send me the weapon they wish to attack the   monster with.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Mighty Mafia Power Rangers: Day 3a - Rita's Mafia of Evil
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 11:45:36 AM »
Alright! We are back in business!
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 11:51:08 AM »
Well in case you were living under a rock. I outed myself the other day.I'm a monster currently. I found out the loophole that stopped the game. Now you maybe thinking "why is Maxi outing himself again?"

Well I don't really feel like killing anymore townies. I also would try to make it to the end of the game as a townie. However I need help to do that. I need the Rangers to try to save me tonight. I know there is that 90% chance that I will be out of the game but I don't care. If I do get kicked out of the game than I think it benefits everybody in the game. For the townies it would get somebody else to lead the townies since I am not really doing a good job this game. For Zedd and Rita it will possibly get them a more compliant Monster.For Bulk and Skull it will narrow down the list of possible Rangers.For me maybe I can come back and finish the game as a townie and possibly win as a townie. I know the odds aren't that great but as I said I don't feel like killing anymore townies.Another thing if you wait till tomorrow to save me than there will be 2 monsters most likely thus you will have to choose to save me or go after the newly created Monster which will likely hard to find.So it is in the Rangers best interest to save me tonight.

So what do you guys think?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 12:23:54 PM by Maxi »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 02:19:29 PM »
I think you're an asshat.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 02:37:27 PM »
vote maxi
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 03:08:43 PM »
vote Maxi

Did you ever actually out yourself?  I mean, I know I mentioned either here or in private, that that's what I thought had happened, but I don't recall seeing you say it specifically.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 03:13:38 PM »
Yes I actually mentioned it to a few people.

Also why are you voting me out? There is Zedd and Rita you should worry about.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 03:16:24 PM »
You know what Mop it up hasn't been playing and is avoiding the topic.

Vote Mop it up

Also I think voting me out now is not smart. I haven't sent in a weakness yet so I can't attack anybody. I am being seriously truthful.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 03:33:44 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 06:22:03 PM »
Yes I actually mentioned it to a few people.

Also why are you voting me out? There is Zedd and Rita you should worry about.

Basically, you're saying we can trust you and the Power Rangers to attack you with whatever weakness you claim you choose, or we can just vote you out ourselves.  Should we leave it up to the Power Rangers, we rely on them to actually pick the weapon, if you're not lying, when there's a chance any of the Power Rangers out there have already forgotten about the game.  Doing anything BUT voting you out poses a threat to all the townies, and waiting for the Power Rangers to attack almost definitely will wind up with you getting killed if you are truthful, too.

I'm not going to leave anything in the hands of the Power Rangers after one already failed to use his or her weapon and the game was delayed.  I'm voting you out, plain and simple.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 06:48:40 PM »
I haven't chosen a weakness yet.So I can't attack anybody. Another thing how do you guys know that the Black Ranger didn't send in a weapon attack because It was decided that Halbred had a weakness to The Red and Pink weapons?

You guys are making a mistake. You should be going after Zedd and Rita.
Another thing. If you guys vote me out than you are giving Bulk and Skull more time to figure out who the Power Rangers are. Also why would I be having my plan out here in the open if I was going to do something else. It doesn't make sense.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 07:05:21 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 06:56:30 PM »
Did you read what happened?  And how are we supposed to know whether you've chosen a weakness or not?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 07:02:26 PM »
If you are refering to the problem thatguy yes I did read that.In fact I was the one that figured it out. As far as my weakness you are going to have to take my word for it.If that isn't good enough than don't vote me out and have the power Rangers attack me.I will be alive in the morning. 
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 07:15:50 PM »
I meant that UncleBob clearly said the Black Ranger did nothing.  I'm just saying if I were in your position right now, I'd probably say almost the exact same thing, but not mean it.

So yeah, I'd rather not leave this up to the Power Rangers, since they might not be around, and I'd rather err on the safe side, as well.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 07:27:34 PM »
See that is the difference between me and you. I know I have basically no chance of winning. So I am putting everything on the table in the hopes that I am changed back to a townie. Only 1 power Ranger has to try to save me.The chances of that are good because only one Ranger has to do it and not all 3.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2010, 07:33:05 PM »
Ok. Let's look at the verifiable facts:

1. Maxi says he is a monster. Let's believe him.
2. He wants to be converted to a townie, asking us to trust him, because he hasn't chosen a weakness yet.

So. A monster/mafia/bad guy asks us, the good guys/townies to help him out, because he promises he won't hurt us?

So yeah, what if you indeed chose a weakness, get to kill someone tonight and then someone tomorrow. I'm sorry Maxi, even if you could be saved, right now, your the only clear bad guy in the game.

VOTE MAXI
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 07:44:19 PM »
Your operating under the assumption that you know me.
I haven't sent in a weakness.
If I live through today I have to send in a weakness tomorrow or I'll be out of the game. And from then on I wasn't planning on sending any attacks in.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 08:10:48 PM »
If I live through today I have to send in a weakness tomorrow or I'll be out of the game. And from then on I wasn't planning on sending any attacks in.

Indeed. I'm playing on the assumption that everyone plays to WIN. Right now, you are MAFIA, so you are playing to WIN as mafia. Basically, I would do the same thing if I were in your shoes. If by some reason you are actually trying not to let the mafia or "bad guys" win, while you are one of them, I believe you would be cheating or at least not playing as it was intended.

Give us Zed or Rita before your voted out, and if you happen to be correct, I'll apologize for all of this. :)
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 08:11:48 PM »
Maxi, are you sure you're 29?  Because you're acting more like you're 10.  Come to think of it--most 10 year olds I know grew out of pouting when they didn't get their own way years ago.  Grow the **** up.

Are you an only child?  Do you always cry when you don't get what you want?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 08:21:57 PM »

Indeed. I'm playing on the assumption that everyone plays to WIN. Right now, you are MAFIA, so you are playing to WIN as mafia. Basically, I would do the same thing if I were in your shoes. If by some reason you are actually trying not to let the mafia or "bad guys" win, while you are one of them, I believe you would be cheating or at least not playing as it was intended.

Give us Zed or Rita before your voted out, and if you happen to be correct, I'll apologize for all of this. :)
I don't know who Zedd or Rita is. They haven't contacted me as far as I know.And maybe this is my way of trying to win as a townie.

Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2010, 08:24:54 PM »

I don't know who Zedd or Rita is. They haven't contacted me as far as I know.And maybe this is my way of trying to win as a townie.

The only thing is, you are not a townie.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2010, 08:26:12 PM »

That can change though.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2010, 08:29:51 PM »

That can change though.

Yes, it could, but it won't. To be honest, why didn't you just play the role of monster?
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2010, 08:30:46 PM »
Might as well vote maxi
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2010, 08:34:40 PM »

That can change though.

Yes, it could, but it won't. To be honest, why didn't you just play the role of monster?
Because I don't feel like it and I prefer to side with the townies.

Nickmitch I saved you on Day 2 and this is the thanks I get.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2010, 08:43:30 PM »

That can change though.

Because I don't feel like it and I prefer to side with the townies.

Nickmitch I saved you on Day 2 and this is the thanks I get.

Because you don't feel like it...?
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading: