Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

Mafia: Day Three

(1/13) > >>

Pryopizm:
Wandering was in a drunken stupor.  Despite his best efforts to appear happy, he was actually quite sorrowful.  His boss, FREE KEVIN, had been killed the previous night, and it was a tremendous blow.  In his sorrow he cried out:

"O wretched state! O bosom black as death!
O limed soul, that, struggling to be free,
Art more engag'd! Help, angels! Make assay:
Bow, stubborn knees; and, heart, with strings of steel,
Be soft as sinews of the new-born babe!
All may be well."

He was so loud that he caught the attention of a lone man walking around town.

"You okay, buddy?  I heard you quoting from Hamlet."

"Oh, I feel so wretched," wandering responded, "My soul must confess!!"

"Hey, why don't you come with me, and we'll get you some coffee."

With tears streaming in his eyes, wandering pathetically whimpered, "Okay."

During the walk to the stranger's apartment, wandering kept babbling about how he'd joined the PIETRIOTS because of his long-time friendship with FREE KEVIN.  When FREE KEVIN garnered the position of Godfather, he extended an invitation to wandering, his most trusted friend.  

"But it's hurts to kill people!  I hate ending lives!!!!  WAHHH!!!"

"See, this is where you and I would have to agree to disagree."

Wandering didn't get the hint, he was far too absorbed in his grief and guilt that the ice pick being plunged into his eye socket went initially unnoticed.  When he did realize that something was wrong it was too late.  The pick was pulled out and gouged his other eye.

The next morning wandering was found hung upside down by one leg from the courtroom rooftop.  His eyes gouged, throat slit, and bowels eviscerated.  Sickeningly enough, all the blood had apparently been drained from his corpse prior to it being hung as there was no sign of it anywhere.

As for the last PIETRIOT, he took the night off and watched his DVD collection of Suddenly, Susan.

MysticGohan24:
Oh Snap! just to think wondering was alive and well just a few hours ago, I knew him well, atlass I will not have anyone's leg to hump to get a dry martiny

Toruresu:
(Well well, vote off the guy that cannot defend himself! lol I kinda knew this was gonna happen ; ( I'll get you guys next time!)

vudu:
Shhh ... dead people can't talk.

With wandering finally out of the picture, vudu was free to follow his dream:  quit his mindless job as a lawyer and become the town bartender.  He was able to secure rights to wandering's bar for a very reasonable price, as there were rumors of the men's room being haunted by the ghost of its previous owner.

As vudu stood behind the semi-clean counter he pondered where everyone was.  Then he realized it was only seven o'clock AM.  "Gotta give the little runts at least another hour to wake up".  He decided to take advantage of his alone time by pouring himself a Guinness.  After taking his first sip, he tipped his glass and spilled a tiny bit on the floor of the bar.  "One for me, one for my fallen homies" he muttered.

By homies I don't mean I'm a PIETRIOT.  I don't even like Brooke Shields.  

EDIT:  Wait, so I'm confused ... who killed wandering?  The Fanboys?  The Serial Killer?  The Vigilante?  Your narrative makes it seem like one of the latter two, but if that's the case, who did the mafia kill last night?

Also, I'm changing the name of the bar to The wandering_nintendo_fan in honor of its fallen owner.  He may have been in the mob, but he wasn't a bad guy.

Plus, he used to pass me secret notes in gym class.

Do you like me?

-Yes
-No
-Maybe  

Pale:
Uhmm Pryo, the people sticky is screwed up saying wandering and pyac were part of the fanboys...

PRYO's EDIT:  

No, it doesn't!  And damn you for noticing my mistakes!  

. . .fixed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version