Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

Mafia: Day 2

(1/24) > >>

Pryopizm:
After Kirby's burial (bagged in a Hefty and tossed in the river) the town went their merry drunken way home.  All, but PYAC (I'm not going to have FREE KEVIN all over the damn place).  PYAC had plans of the most nefarious sort.  As the Godfather of the Pietriots his whole life was moving on from one murder to the next and profiting all the while.

For instance there was the time that he shot Suzy Miller and gained control of her popular Lemonade Stand.  And no one in Louieville would ever forget the Dance Dance Massacre that claimed the lives of 30 patrons at the local arcade.

This night PYAC was preparing for tomorrow's kill, but he made the fatal mistake of showing up at Mariah's Speakeasy and Karaoke much too early.  In attendance there was the entire Fanboy Mafia.  

Before PYAC knew what he'd stumbled on to, he realized that he was being ambushed.

The three Fanboys pumped PYAC full of lead.  And when they ran out of bullets, they started kicking his limp and bloodied body.  They were full of hatred toward him, and, funnily enough, it had nothing to do with him being a mafia boss, but rather because he was the man responsible for Pokemon Dash--a gift that the Fanboy Godfather had gotten his nephew and subsequently caused his nephew to hate him forever.

The Town itself remained safe and sound. . .but how long would is last????

Jeepers, it's a mystery!  Vote with all your might!    

vudu:
Wax on, wax off.

Pale:
"Yesterday was very... eventful.  Maybe I should stop hiding behind my cartoons."

wandering:
Wandering's heart, which had just a short while ago been turned to joy, sank back into sorrow as the realization set in.
That realization being that, as long as Ambrella/Marigul continued to exist, mediocre pokemon games would continue their lecherous journeys from store shelves to game consoles to trash cans.

Wandering's head, meanwhile, still suffered a mild hangover.

Pale:
Pale heads back to the local bar and decides to have a chat with the bartender. (this could be you if you so choose) "Have you heard the rumors of a supposed vigilante?  I hear he is so devoted to his cause that he will take his own life if he makes but one mistake..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version