Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

MAFIA Forum-based Death Game Rules and Sign Up

(1/7) > >>

Pryopizm:
This game will be set in Louieville.  There are two gangs who dominate the town:  The Fanboys and The Pietriots.  They've been at war with each other and often the townsfolk are the collateral damage.  The town has had enough and has decided to fight back with swift, but often cruel, justice.  Mistakes will be made, but the town has hired an expert:  Detective Dick.  

Unfortunately, there's a serial killer also on the loose.  The town will have to be judicious in whom they choose to execute daily.  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer; play to win, but win to play; another lame cliche.  

Here are the roles and rules associated with them:

The Fanboys -  This gang of three will have all odd days (starting with Day 1, go figure.)  They are comprised of one Godfather (who will be the sole person responsible for messaging the narrator--yours truly--about who he wants dead) and two henchmen.

The Pietriots-- This gang of three with have all even days (day 2!  see how that works?)  They too will have one Godfather and two henchmen.

Dectective Dick--Every night he can investigate one person.  The Godfathers will be found as townies.  He may choose to share the info with whomever he trusts, but he cannot kill anyone.

The Serial Killer--This man is something awful.  Every other night (even nights) he heartlessly kills a random townie.

Doctor Zorders--He has the ability to protect one townie each night.  Unfortunately, he cannot protect himself.      If the mafia should put a hit on whomever he has protected, they still get to take a hit on someone else.  He's most helpful when he doesn't protect mafia.

Town Whore-- This sassy lady has the ability to change any townie's vote.  This role is useful in tight elections.  The town whore cannot make a tie, but she can BREAK a tie.  

Townies -- Innocent, kind, God-fearing individuals who are out for revenge against the bastards who are killing them.  

Everyone votes;  you may change your vote.  No one knows who the other person is except for the Mafias.  Game starts Monday morning.

When naming whom you're voting for, use a BOLD FONT WITH CAPITAL LETTERS.  You may change your vote, in which case use that same BOLD FONT and type VOTE CHANGE.  That makes it easier for me to tally it up and not kill off the wrong person by mistake.

BIG FAT EDIT

We've got 20 people now so I'm adding an additional role:

THE VIGILANTE:  The vigilante is on the side of the townies and is after the Mafia guys.  He can kill one person a night.  But, if the the vigilante should kill a townie, he must kill himself.

KnowsNothing:
This is me officially signing up to play this game on the internet.

kirby_killer_dedede:

PELVIC THRUST!!

S-U-P-E-R:
I am in! If you're on my team, don't leak any critical info arrrrgh!

Question: the doc and the ho are townies and win when the townies win, right?

breakyboy:
I want in.

I request to be the town whore olol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version