Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

Racing Wheel question

<< < (3/7) > >>

S-U-P-E-R:
I had NO IDEA that you have to SLOW DOWN A CAR TO TAKE TURNS and A STEERING WHEEL WILL HELP ME TURN MORE BECAUSE IT HAS MORE DEGREES!!1111

Crash Mariocoot:
They told me that steering wheels don't give you more turning.

Flames_of_chaos:
Crash -  S-U-P-E-R is known for his uber levels of sarcasm and joking arround so dont get confused lol.

As for 4 Swords vs ToS thats a hard  one since i have both and couldnt resist passing either one up but thats a poll then .  But I'll help you anyway  if you want a real fun 2-D experiance that requires connectivity with mutiplayer(all players need a GBA for multiplayer but single player can be played with standard controller), sometimes chaotic multi-player, is sort of short (has 24 levels which a level can be completed in 15- 30 min) and has high replay value go for 4-swords.  

If you want a really long immersive RPG with a nice story to it and real time battles, has up to 80 hours of gameplay get Tales of Symphonia. I like graphics of both games and i enjoyed both alot (im not done with ToS but am really enjoying it). Ultimately pick em up both. As for a single pick up you have to descide what type of gameplay you would like more, LOZ:Four Swords also comes with a free GBA-GCN cable.

Bill Aurion:
You forgot to add that Tales has multiplayer in battles!

DrZoidberg:
What an appropriate topic for drifto month. Duct tape your hand to your controller and drift every day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version