Author Topic: The Tiger King CRAZE continues.... Nic Cage to star in scripted Tiger King show  (Read 1761 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/joe-exotic-nicolas-cage-series-tiger-king-1234574979/

Nicolas Cage is set to star in a scripted series centered on Joe Exotic, the subject of the Netflix docuseries “Tiger King,” Variety has learned exclusively.

The eight-episode series is being produced by Imagine Television Studios and CBS Television Studios. It will be taken to market in the coming days. It is based on the Texas Monthly article “Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild,” by Leif Reigstad.

I have yet to watch the Tiger King show on Netflix but I might be compelled to watch Nic Cage ham it up on the small screen recreating everything I so far have refused to watch. LOL

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
I’ll die if Nicolas Cage sings Joe Exotic’s songs. It was awkward enough watching a gay man half sing over, half lip sync country ballads to his straight husbands (I promise that makes sense if you watch the documentary series). Watching a straight man (especially of Cage’s reputation) sing as/play a gay man married to straight men who pretended to be gay to get gifts and drugs is the train wreck we all need in our lives.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
This is why we need a COVID vaccine, so this series can get made safely.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.