Author Topic: Help Me Find a TV Stand.  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Help Me Find a TV Stand.
« on: January 31, 2007, 06:31:36 AM »
Ok, heres the rub and UncleBob's thread got me thinking about it again.  I now have a Wii and before that I was a pretty standard DDR player.  I have an HDTV and where the entertainment ceneter places it where sitting on the floor I'm eye-level with the middle of it.  For most gaming this is fine for the most part but, for the games I have to stand up for it makes it so I'm pretty much looking at my feet to play.

Here comes my idea for a stand and I wonder if anyone has seen something like it before in some variation.  More than likely a crafting table of some sort.

My TV weighs around 90 pounds.  Its a CRT.  I want a stand that I can crank up to standing eye level and crank down to sitting eye level.    Notice I didn't say lower down.  I'm a weakling for the most part so I couldn't gently lower down 90 pounds on a regular basis.  I'm pretty open minded so I'm hoping there is something I can get t solve this problem.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.