Author Topic: how lame is this  (Read 2553 times)

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
how lame is this
« on: October 09, 2005, 12:25:28 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PSP-Games-Freakin-Cheap-NR-Free-ship_W0QQitemZ8223445726QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Some jerk  is selling *SELLING* a link to awebsite where you can download nintenod games onto yoru psp, its like the psps doesnt have any good games so they want nintendos games to play on it. this reminds me of a guy who used to work at a game store where he told me teh X-box was better than Nintendos system because it could play NINTENDOS games. honestly this is utter crap so I reported it to nintenods legal department they are pretty upset they said. Hope they can put s stop to this kinds of crap
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline kirby_killer_dedede

• I SUK AT DIS ENTERNIT OK
    • View Profile
RE: how lame is this
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 12:51:20 PM »
Oh blol, wrong board.

Other Systems - PSP discussion.
WHY HELLO THAR MR. ANDERSUN

4 8 15 16 23 42

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 01:08:44 PM »
You're not worthy enough to be an armchair moderator...

Back on topic, it's pretty amusing that people have to resort to playing Nintendo's games when they realize their system has absolutely NOTHING of value...Kudos on reporting the guy...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
RE:how lame is this
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2005, 02:53:47 PM »
yeah bill is a good  armchair  moderator..i usually just let  people  be  stupid

how  many  posts  do  you have  bill?
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2005, 03:20:57 PM »
Too many...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
RE:how lame is this
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2005, 04:22:03 PM »
If you want to enjoy classic NES games on your PSP, more power to you. You could make teh same comments about the Revolution being backwards compatible with the old systems. The person selling the link should be reported though - one, because it's technically piracy, and two, because he's selling an effing link.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Rancid Planet

• Hobo pill hypnotizes over the internet
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2005, 09:36:39 PM »
You COULD make the same comments about The Rev. But it would be stupid because the PSP playing NES games is funny and the Rev playing them is more acceptable. But I get what you're saying plus this page is nine miles long.

Offline Karl Castaneda #2

• Staff Clone
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2005, 12:24:17 PM »
Bill is an honorary Mod.

The thing about this is, people would be doing it regardless of how the PSP was doing content-wise. As the old addage goes, "Anything that can happen will happen."
I am Karl Castaneda's news-posting clone, also known as Karl Castaneda #2. I have an inferiority complex, thanks to my being a clone. Fear me!

Offline Rancid Planet

• Hobo pill hypnotizes over the internet
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2005, 09:22:59 PM »
Especially if it involves kick ass NES games.

Offline MrAustin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2005, 07:47:24 PM »
Dreamcast, Xbox, PSP, PC, iPAQ/Palm ... some have good content, some not.  The common denominator is kick-ass nintendo games.

It doesn't matter if the system has good content of its own, the fact of the matter is nothing compares to nostalgia (for a time).  So if you're going to bash the PSP for having a crap library, go ahead, but don't say it is a crap platform because people choose to play Nintendo games on it.
¤ Martin Austin
¤ MKDS Friend Code: 459621-224515
¤ I no longer own Animal Crossing.  If you have added me, please remove me to free up space in your list.  Thanks.

Mario: "Can't wait to play with my Dongle next week."