Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 87: Harvest Moon - Seasons of Mafia Town. Year 3.

<< < (5/5)

Khushrenada:
Holy samole, the votes are flying fast and furious now!

MKBungle - 4
stevey - 3
Insanolord - 2

9 out of a possible 11 votes cast with just under three hours left in the Year. How's it going to end?

ThePerm:
Ok, So, a supposed Townie Detective told me that they investigated MKBungle and that MKBungle is a townie. I'm not sure if I trust the supposed detective or not. They could just be mafia. They've fished a lot out of me in the last day.

I'm removing my MKBungle vote for now, unless someone convinces me otherwise.

I don't think Stevey is mafia. Here is why: Why would Stevey vote for people that were just going to be killed by the mafia in the first place? It makes no sense. I don't see Stevey telegraphing mafia kills.

Insanolord is not likely to be mafia either because Insanolord has not voted. It's a mafias goal to get out two players a day. Insanolord could be laying low, but so could a few other players.

stevey:
Vote MKBungle

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on November 22, 2021, 01:35:41 AM ---Announcement Post
Voting Time: For Year 3, the Year Thread will be open for a maximum of a bit over 46 hours. Voting will end and the thread will close at Midnight EST Nov. 24 aka 9:00 PM PST Nov. 23 aka Noon Perth Time Nov. 24. However, the thread and Year could end earlier if a Majority Vote is reached.

--- End quote ---

Time is up. Let's see where we are at!

Khushrenada:
For a moment there, I thought I might be invoking the tie rule but we have a slight majority. Even with a couple changes we ended up back at the same number as the earlier tally:

MKBungle - 4
stevey - 3
Insanolord - 2

Couple things. Perhaps some might point to the Announcement Post and that voting ends 2 minutes and 23 seconds before stevey's vote. Yes, it could be counted that way but it has been a long standing position and decision to just let things keep playing out until the thread is actually locked. The stated deadline is a warning to get your business done before then because a host could very well lock things up on the dot and thus not a good idea to still be working things out. I don't why player's wanted a tie because it could have very well been someone else randomly tossed instead so in the end someone will probably be unhappy with either decision. Therefore I'll stick with the tradition of letting a last minute vote before the thread is closed stand. Maybe next time I'll lock the thread first before posting that time is up instead of the other way around.

As well, it has been asked if lolmonade's vote counts because MKBungle is misspelled. My ruling there is that there have plenty of times where a misspelled name was still counted because it was still obvious as to who was being targeted. On Survivor, players sometimes misspell another castaway's name various reasons but the votes are still counted the same against that player. I myself have had players misspell my name when voting for me and those votes still counted. Now if it was something like Vote Jmandu then that won't count because no one will know who that is or can figure out what username that would be close to. (Although I can clearly tell that is a vote for pokepal148).

Night actions are due 12 hours from this post if you have an action available to you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version