Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 87: Harvest Moon - Seasons of Mafia Town. Year 2.

<< < (2/15) > >>

BeautifulShy:
As for the results of the day I guess I got my wish on Mop it up being voted out for what she pulled last game but it was unfortunate she wasn't a mafia member.   Also pokepal getting killed by the Mafia is interesting as I was planning on voting him out on day 3 for not trusting me about Mop it up and MKBungle in our townie alliance . So it seems whoever is godfather caught up with what I was going to do with my votes.

That being said pokepal messaged me on Day 1 and said that he didn't trust Crimm and thought he was suspecious.

I was planning on voting for MK. Bungle today but I think for now till I have a better option I am voting for Crimm since it is the best lead I have.  If folks want to join me they can and if enough votes are there I can switch to MK. Bungle just to feel some sort of satisfaction over last game.

Vote Crimm

pokepal148:
You may have killed me but you can't stop Capitalism!

ThePerm:
11/21 9pm est is a good amount of time for me to comb through the posts and really analyze everyone. I'm not sure if I've ever been the detective in the game. Even if you don't officially have the role, it still feels like you are. But that would be fun if I was. I have really fond memories of my first game with the f-zero theme. It felt like a Cyberpunk detective novel.  If only Cyberpunk 2077 was actually that engaging. That f-zero game also lasted for 11 days. I think I might binge-watch the rest of True Detective after this is over.

I also have to figure out how this harvest stuff works, because I have never played Harvest Moon. I was told it was like animal crossing with more farming. I do a lot of farming on stronghold kingdoms.

BeautifulShy:
ThePerm the harvesting is a matter of just selecting any item in that list that hasn't been taken yet and that gives you a chance to find Jamie and have them join your side if they accept your proposal.  At the moment you can select 5 items at once but you may decide to wait to obtain them till later on in the day so you can select more items.   A lot of folks are using it to roleplay and it can be fun that way.

ThePerm:
In that case I'll take Cabbage. I would say pumpkins, but I like eating cabbage more. Turnips might be interesting considering they're the original JAck-O-Lanterns

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version