Author Topic: Episode 639: Schrödinger's Punk  (Read 3847 times)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Episode 639: Schrödinger's Punk
« on: September 15, 2019, 02:53:28 PM »

We believe that we don't make a bad podcast, we make a podcast that rejects the "copycat" instincts of the podcast intelligentsia. This makes us a truly punk podcast.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/51731/episode-639-schrodingers-punk

James reviewed Daemon X Machina, and has thoughts about your comments. Guillaume dives into the mind of Goichi Suda with Travis Strikes Again. Jon explores a new era in Gears with Gears of War 5, now with less meatheads. Greg is back, and has explored the SNES Classic games, Celeste DLC, and Banjo in Smash. Lastly, that's how you start a podcast article.

Email this week cover: being negative in our commentary, the fate of Viewtiful Joe, making new DK spin-offs, and Nintendo's remasters. You can send us emails here.

Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 639: Schrödinger's Punk
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 05:18:13 AM »
Radio Free Nintendo: A Nintendo Podcast for Punks

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 08:22:07 AM »
"Only posers die podcast about Nintendo games"

Offline Kobeskillz

• Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 11:37:50 AM »
Great show guys. I know for a fact that Greg gets annoyed by my post but i meant what i said about loving the personalities. I mean god I've listened to about 99% of all the pod cast from you guys and Greg you have been from day one my favorite podcaster ever and still to this day and i mean that 100%. For what it's worth.

i got behind on your show due to personal things and work so i listened to about 13/14 episodes back to back and that was the genesis of my post and email as listening/watching something that much back to back highlights somethings that otherwise probably wouldn't bother enough to mention it.

All my "negative" post back to back on the forums annoying as they were could be taken as an analogy of what i went through with the podcast during that marathon. lol A pattern if you will.

Anyways if didn't love the show i would never take the time to post my opinion. keep up the great work and no matter what i always click the play button on your pod cast and will continue to do so. Thanks from a long time fan!

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 03:28:32 PM »
Really funny episode, this one!