NWR Interactive > NWR Feedback

dammit, Rick!

<< < (2/3) > >>

ThePerm:
Hes not necassarilly coomplaining you closed the thread...he's just regiving himself a chance to post his opinion. Iwas going to mention jay and silent ob strike back again. If you didnt see the movie you wouldnt nkow why i keep mentioning it. Essentially theres a forum
on the internet about movies....and they complain about silent bob and jay. Well this pisses sb&j off so they go to every forum posters house and beat them up. Do you want Nitnendo to go to you house and beat you up? Watch out!

thecubedcanuck:

The problem is, for the most part, these people are NO LONGER IN NINTENDO'S TARGET MARKET. And now they wonder why Nintendo is making all these bad decisions, and why Nintendo has "forsaken" them. Sorry, you grew up, and now Sony and Microsoft want your business. Honestly, all these angry teens can do is wait a few more years until they have families and are in Nintendo's target market again, or buy an Xbox/PS2. They're worrying because they feel this is something Nintendo has done to THEM, and your post was absolutely NOT going to change it.
--- End quote ---

Wow, you have, in one paragraph summed it all up.  
For a long time I have wondered what the hell happened to Nintendo. I now can see the light. Nintendo didnt change at all, I did.
Great post Rick.

RickPowers:
Not a problem.  By the way, good to see you're logged in.  Your "ban" was probably just an IP we had banned temporarily.  Ah, the life of a beta forum ...

thecubedcanuck:
Rick,

I wasnt banned from the new forums. I get the message when I try to view the EZ-board forums?

They are still operational I assume?

RickPowers:
I'm not sure why you were banned from the ezBoard forums.  I could look into it, as it's probably just an IP problem, but just try to stay on our good sides here, m'kay?  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version