NWR Interactive > NWR Feedback

New Forums

<< < (2/5) > >>

nitsu niflheim:
That would explain why it says my current browser is IE 6.0 in my profile while  I am using MSN Explorer.

Well I set my browser to accept cookies from PlanetGameCube.com to always, if that helps.  I didn't have a problem last night though, and nothing changed today from them, oh well.

Matt:
1) There was a problem this morning where I could not login, but that is obviously fixed.
2) The forums seem to have a little slowness, is that normal?

RickPowers:
We've still got a few things to tweak yet, and we've turned off several features in order to help speed things along.  We're going to try to turn a few things on as long as they don't impact performance too much.  But I've got a couple of things on tap that should help with the speed issues.

baberg:

Originally posted by: RickPowers
Every once in a while, using my browser's back button, the page I return to is not rendered. The HTML code is still there, but for some reason it's displaying it as plain text and not HTML.
--- End quote ---
Sounds like a problem with your browser.  There's nothing in the code that could keep it from displaying.  Regardless, there are breadcrumb links at the tops and bottoms of the pages you can use to navigate.  Perhaps avoiding the back button would help.
--- End quote ---
Actually, the problem has seemed to fix itself.  It was also happening on just simple page reloads using either the button or Ctrl-R.  But it's working now.  Strangeness.

Attrox:
What really would be nice is if the logo at the top of the forums went to the forums index page, rather then the Planet GameCube index page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version