Author Topic: Third Party Franchises that Nintendo Could Aquire as Wii U Exclusives  (Read 18616 times)

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
Re: Third Party Franchises that Nintendo Could Aquire as Wii U Exclusives
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2012, 09:01:15 PM »
It was more than that, I hated everything about the Wiimote. It ruined gaming for me.
That's like saying one bad girlfriend ruined girls for you and you turned to guys.

I like you as a poster, keep up the good work.

I love first person shooters with the Wii Remote. Can we use that option in Black Ops 2?

Yes, Activision confirmed you can use  Wii Remote and Nunchuk to play the Wii U version.

This is one of the few reasons I'd even consider picking up this game. I didn't like the first (and last) Call of Duty game I tried (MW2: Reflex) but I feel this time around, with Wii U's supposedly better online component, it may be easier to play multi with friends (and you guys!). If it was dual-stick only, I would DEFINITELY pass it up; IR pointing for shooters all the way, baby!

I'm in all the way with the Wiimote! This will be my first and last Call of Duty for at least 2 years. Hoping at the most 3, by then maybe people will have had enough of yearly offerings.

Oh yeah, an Ecco the Dolphin game is trying to get the green light. I doubt Sega will think it worthy enough to be made. Hopefully Nintendo gets a whiff and jumps on it. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 09:04:26 PM by Caterkiller »
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2012, 10:18:56 PM »
It was more than that, I hated everything about the Wiimote. It ruined gaming for me.
That's like saying one bad girlfriend ruined girls for you and you turned to guys.

I like you as a poster, keep up the good work.

I love first person shooters with the Wii Remote. Can we use that option in Black Ops 2?

Yes, Activision confirmed you can use  Wii Remote and Nunchuk to play the Wii U version.

This is one of the few reasons I'd even consider picking up this game. I didn't like the first (and last) Call of Duty game I tried (MW2: Reflex) but I feel this time around, with Wii U's supposedly better online component, it may be easier to play multi with friends (and you guys!). If it was dual-stick only, I would DEFINITELY pass it up; IR pointing for shooters all the way, baby!

I'm in all the way with the Wiimote! This will be my first and last Call of Duty for at least 2 years. Hoping at the most 3, by then maybe people will have had enough of yearly offerings.

Oh yeah, an Ecco the Dolphin game is trying to get the green light. I doubt Sega will think it worthy enough to be made. Hopefully Nintendo gets a whiff and jumps on it. 

If you're in, I wanna be in! I don't think we've ever played a game together!
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline toddra

• You dirty RAT
  • Score: -9
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2012, 09:11:09 AM »
All I am going to say is that I am a Nintendo gamer, so if a Nintendo console became unplayable for me that meant it ruined gaming *for me* and leave it at that. I am trying to get excited for the new console, so please don't go and talk me out of it by reminding me how much I grew to hate them the last generation.