Gaming Forums > General Gaming

PC gaming sure is gaining Steam these days. (The PC gaming thread)

<< < (3/4) > >>

Stratos:
Its a little too good at syncing with other systems. It claims I own Xbox games I've played on my Dad's system that I do not own. It even lets me "load" the game to play, but just routes me to the Microsoft store.

pokepal148:
I finally ordered a new laptop. I settled on the Lenovo Legion 5 Pro which crammed a 16 inch screen into the chassis of a 15 inch laptop and is getting marked down like crazy because the 2022 model is coming out soon.

The one drag is that it only has a 516gb SSD so I'll be fridge cleaning for a bit until I get a bigger one for it. My current laptop for context has essentially 3tb of storage but I only really use the 1tb SSD for the laptop itself while the 2tb HDD is mainly used to back up my SD cards from things like the Wii U, 3DS, and my phone.

Adrock:
I didn’t know where to ask this: is anyone getting a Steam Deck? It’s probably the only way I’m ever going to play PC games. I’m also not sure I care enough to spend $400.

Mop it up:
Not me. 3DS is still plenty to cover my limited handheld needs, and it feels like Xbox gets almost everything PC does.

NWR_insanolord:

--- Quote from: Adrock on February 28, 2022, 11:17:40 PM ---I didn’t know where to ask this: is anyone getting a Steam Deck? It’s probably the only way I’m ever going to play PC games. I’m also not sure I care enough to spend $400.

--- End quote ---

I'm tempted, but kind of on the fence. At some point I should go through what's compatible and see how much of it is stuff I'd want to play. Most of my Steam library is strategy and sim stuff that I wouldn't want to play in that form factor, and a lot of the rest of it is indie stuff that's already on Switch. To be perfectly honest, the recent announcement that they got Dolphin running on it is probably the biggest selling point for me right now. I'll still probably hold off to hear more impressions, or maybe wait for the next revision.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version