Author Topic: Zelda Bonus Disk Info  (Read 4267 times)

Offline Mingesium

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Zelda Bonus Disk Info
« on: February 06, 2003, 04:14:32 PM »
A guy over at the N-Sider forums has the Zelda bonus disk.
Here is some info:

Video
Wind Waker
F-Zero
Wario World
A Link to the Past/Four Swords
Metroid Prime

15 memory blocks
Progressive Scan

I'm disappointed in NOA choice of games. The Japan version had the Capcom 5.

Edit: forgot to mention it comes in a dvd case.

Offline retrojones

• View Profile
Zelda Bonus Disk Info
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2003, 03:05:50 PM »
http://vortex.egrnet.com/

go here to see screens of the dvd case from OoT/MQ
also screens of it in action

Offline Attrox

• View Profile
Zelda Bonus Disk Info
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2003, 05:12:17 PM »
Gosh, I can't wait until I get my game, which will hopefully be tomorrow...though from what I have heard, the Master Quest version really sucks.
Attrox - Webmaster of the Great Deku Tree
http://www.gdtree.com/

Offline StRaNgE

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Zelda Bonus Disk Info
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2003, 01:35:44 PM »
not sure why all the preorder disk topics were closed  so i use this smaller less interesting one to let those who preordered from gamestop know that with the preoroder disk this sunday they are giving out a stratagy guide for OOT as well.

Offline LiveGame

• View Profile
Zelda Bonus Disk Info
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2003, 02:23:58 PM »
MQ doesnt really suck. Its just that the level like Inise The Deku Tree are a lot harder.  

Check out my topic where I scanned the WW preview booklet.  I also added the Box Art and Disk scans, you can find them near hte bottom.

Zelda Bonus Disk Info
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2003, 01:31:20 AM »
I saw the news that now retailers have the demo discs.  Anyway that someone could give us a hint as to who it is?  I'd rather go there than drive all over the county looking for one that has it.  
it was time for a change.

Zelda Bonus Disk Info
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2003, 02:40:27 AM »
I called a coupled Wal-Marts and they aren't going to be breaking the date, at least not here in Baltimore.  More importantly, I asked how much stock each store had and the most one had was 12 bonus discs!  The average was 11.  I'm assuming this is the average or maybe above average for most stores, so, if you want one you better get there early.  Wal-Mart opens at 7.  
it was time for a change.

Offline StRaNgE

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Zelda Bonus Disk Info
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2003, 04:22:08 AM »
the gamestop near me states they have over 100 preorder disk, i have no idea of an exa ct amount but they said they have 150 preorders in that store alone and have more then enough pre order disk which will go out this sunday with a OOT stratagy guide as well.

so i sit and wait.

Offline Nile Boogie

• that is why you fail
    • View Profile
Zelda Bonus Disk Info
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2003, 06:22:25 AM »
Here's a list of stores in my area(Philadelphia) that have already released the disk to the public:

GameStop
Babbage's
Software Etc.
FuncoLand
GameChamp

As I belive Philly is no different than any other part of the country, you'd do well to call any of these stores,(if in your area) to see if you can pick one up now! Now if you'll excuse me, the TriForce beckons me.
Nile Boogie is...

0699-9217-4212-6889

Philadelphia Penn, 19130

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Zelda Bonus Disk Info
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2003, 07:00:02 AM »

Originally posted by: StRaNgE
not sure why all the preorder disk topics were closed  so i use this smaller less interesting one to let those who preordered from gamestop know that with the preoroder disk this sunday they are giving out a stratagy guide for OOT as well.

Funny, I gave the reason when I closed them.  There are far too many threads on the exact same topic.  We now have two threads in Talkback relating to this, and there are still one or two that I left alone in here.  Please use the existing threads to speak on a topic.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers