Author Topic: Episode 93 - WE WOOD LIKE TO PLAY  (Read 1839 times)

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
Episode 93 - WE WOOD LIKE TO PLAY
« on: December 09, 2016, 12:27:04 PM »

The Famicast wouldn't be complete without some in depth talk about cricket...right?

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/famicast/43768/episode-93-we-wood-like-to-play

Sairus is AWOL this week, but to pick up the slack there’s twice as much James as usual! James Winovich joins the Famicrew as a special guest from the ALT Insider Podcast to keep things fresh and bring you the latest from all things Nintendo in Japan!

New Business is standard fare as Ty plays some cricket on the Super Nintendo. James Charlton talks about his time with Axiom Verge, Danny goes old school with Super Punch Out and James W. talks about his recent experiences playing Rocket League and a Skyrim hyper mod on PC.

For news in general the crew weighs in on the absolutely crushing Pokemon Sun and Moon sales which continue to break records all over the world as well as new details from Zelda: Breath of the Wild and its various amiibo. A trickle of new pledges for Switch launch games also get a look at, including the news that Stardew Valley is canceling their Wi iU edition in favor of the newer console. All this and much more!

To round out the show, the guys dive into another game of Fake or Real courtesy of Ty. Play along and let us know how you did! We finish up the show with your comments, tweets and emails.  As always, if you wants your questions, comments or complaints read out on the air, feel free to shoot us an email (famicast@nintendoworldreport.com), hit us up on Twitter (@thefamicast) or leave a comment in the Talkback below!

Offline famicomplicated

• The OG Japan Correspondent
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 93 - WE WOOD LIKE TO PLAY
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 07:18:08 AM »
Hello party people!

As I mentioned in the show, here is the Mario 64 in Mario Maker level pack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c79G0-MQ8_U
[Check the YouTube description for the full playlist]

Also get checking your activity logs on your 3DS and WiiU and send us your top 5 most played (by hours) to the usual email address, or here on the forums.

See you next time for the final Famicast episode of 2016!
I am your (Fami)father.
Follow me on Twitter for some #hypertrollGET fun.
Troll with love, not hate.