Author Topic: Majesco Announces The Wild West  (Read 1541 times)

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Majesco Announces The Wild West
« on: March 28, 2007, 09:27:23 AM »
Western-themed shooter coming to the DS this summer.
 http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=13230

Gun-Slinging Fun Hits Nintendo DS(TM) As Majesco Entertainment Announces 'The Wild West'

EDISON, N.J., March 28 -- Majesco Entertainment Company, an innovative provider of digital entertainment products and content, today announced The Wild West for the Nintendo DS(TM). Developed by Happy Happening and scheduled for a summer release, The Wild West will deliver Touch Screen shoot out scenarios on the untamed frontier.

"The Wild West features many of the gritty adventures that marked the settling of the American west," said Ken Gold, vice president of Marketing. "From gold rushes to train robberies to stagecoach chases, it includes a range of action-packed scenarios that handheld gamers can experience for only $19.99."

Featuring both 2D and 3D levels, The Wild West lets players choose between two different animal characters with varying storylines. Successful completion of themed mini-games earns players additional weapons that can be used in the main Story Mode. A variety of challenging bosses between levels will test even the most skilled Touch Screen sharpshooters.

For additional information about The Wild West as well as Majesco's exciting line of products, please visit http://www.majescoentertainment.com.

Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Majesco Announces The Wild West
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 09:31:01 AM »

The Wild West lets players choose between two different animal characters with varying storylines.

Say what?  They lost me there.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 09:33:26 AM »
Didn't ya know Bloodworth?  The Human Wild West only imitated the Animal Wild West.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 03:01:13 PM »
I want it but I don't know what it is!!!

~Carmine "Cai" M. Red
Kairon@aol.com
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.