Author Topic: Official Zelda Bonus Disk Topic...  (Read 2365 times)

Offline StRaNgE

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Official Zelda Bonus Disk Topic...
« on: February 12, 2003, 09:49:15 AM »
since there are no threads for us to discuss the Zelda bonus disk within the Zelda forum this one is now here to discuss it between each other within the "Zelda" forum.

I know some of you have received the disk and some are still waiting like myself.
The Gamestop where i reserved it is giving out an OOT stratagy guide with the disk which is a nice extra. has anyone else seen other things handed out with the bonus disk besides this?

is there anyone else who has gone in to pick up there disk or the ones who have it was it an online order that you did to receive it early?

(bloodworth, i looked in the zelda forum for a topic to continue this discusion  after you locked the last because you said there were many but every one pertaining to the disk  itself was locked so i hope creating a topic about just the disk itself is not  something you feel needs to be locked, i know you said go to the talk back but it is Zelda and this is the Zelda forum so it made sense that we have a discussion here , if  you lock this then i guess the bonus disk is just not suppossed to be discussed in here and i'll take the hint, hopefully no one will think this is out of line and if so then my apologies prior for recreating a "Zelda" discussion in the "Zelda" forum.)  

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Official Zelda Bonus Disk Topic...
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2003, 10:18:07 AM »
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers