Author Topic: Mafia LVI: Batman. Players List.  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafia LVI: Batman. Players List.
« on: July 30, 2012, 02:32:43 AM »
MAFIA VICTORY!!!

Alive:

jrlibrarian - Townie
Nickmitch - Townie
oohhboy - Henchman
ThePerm - Godfather

Deceased:

Unclebob - Towne (Death by Vote)
Stevey - Townie (Death by Joker/Killer)
NWR_Insanolord - Joker/Killer (Death by Mafia Hit)
Oblivion - Townie (Death by Vote)
Ceric - Townie (Death by Mafia Hit)
Bustin98 - Townie (Death by Vote)
Shyguy - Townie (Death by Mafia Hit)

Roles:

The Godfather
The Henchman

The Killer aka The Joker

And there are 2 townies still alive.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 05:31:09 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LVI: Batman. Players List.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 12:24:39 AM »
The Rules Of The Game

What is the purpose of the game?

If you are on the townie side, you want to vote out all those on the mafia side and the killer.

If you are on the mafia side, you want to vote out all those on the townie side and the killer.

If you are the killer, you want to vote out all other players.

How do I vote? What is involved?

Each day all players are allowed to vote for whomever they believe is mafia.  Since all roles remain anonymous, mafia members will vote along with the townies.

Each day a new thread will be made and will open up with a narrative.  Each player then has the chance to vote off another player.  Simply type in BOLD for whom ever you wish to vote against. Example: Vote Khushrenada. But that's a bad example. You'd never want to actually vote for me.

You may change your vote as much as you like, but any old votes must remain legible.  Simply edit the post, unbold the vote, and make a new post with the new vote. So, you're old vote should look something like this: un-Vote Khushrenada. That is a much better example of how to play the game.

What is a mafia hit?

Since the mafia is a small group of players, the mafia are able to make one hit every night and eliminate a player from the game. These are not based on calendar numbers, but rather on game days.  The only one who may contact the host with the kill is the Godfather.

In addition, the Killer also is able to make a hit each night of their own choosing.

How is a winner determined?

For the townies to win, they need to eliminate all mafia members and the killer from the game.

For the mafia to win, they only need to tie the game. I.E., there are two townies left and two mafia members left. However, they must also eliminate the killer role as well. They can not win by a tie if one of the other roles is the killer.

The killer wins either by eliminating all other players so that they are the only player left in the game or it is the killer and 1 townie left standing at the end. The killer must eliminate all mafia members.

What happens if the vote is a tie?

In the event of a tied vote, there will be an overtime, sudden death voting period of 30 minutes.  The only vote that may be cast is for one of the players who were tied at the end of voting.

As soon as a vote is cast that breaks the tie, the day vote is immediately ended and the player with the majority is eliminated regardless of how much time is left in the sudden death period. The vote that is cast can either be from a player that hasn't voted yet that day or from a player changing his vote from earlier in the day.

If the tie is unresolved after 30 minutes, then I will unleash my fury on you all and randomly select three people to die. I don't like ties.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 12:26:38 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LVI: Batman. Players List.
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 12:27:21 AM »
And don't forget to check the announcements in ever day thread created for updated on voting deadlines and any other instructions needed.