Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

Not to be that guy...

<< < (2/6) > >>

Stratos:

--- Quote from: Wah on February 01, 2022, 07:15:36 AM ---But the site seems to be pretty dead forum wise nowadays, is that just a similar story to me? Found that discord was just easier and moved on? Or just natural progression.

--- End quote ---

Well you certainly aren't Thatguy. He's a totally different person.

lolmonade:
Life has been pretty jam packed for me the past few years.  Tbh the discord while lively tends to drive into conversations I don't have interest in, so it doesn't scratch the same itch convos here had been.

I'll try to make myself more present here, I like the community here and want to see it continue.

Wah:

--- Quote from: lolmonade on February 04, 2022, 02:39:54 PM ---Life has been pretty jam packed for me the past few years.  Tbh the discord while lively tends to drive into conversations I don't have interest in, so it doesn't scratch the same itch convos here had been.

I'll try to make myself more present here, I like the community here and want to see it continue.

--- End quote ---

I think i'm just a sucker for you internet boomers.

ShyGuy:
I haven't played a lot of video games in the past few years. Been more into comic books.

Y NO BOTW2 NINTENDO?

Khushrenada:
Hmm. Interesting. I've kind of been the opposite. Fell out of comics in 2017 and, aside from checking out some graphic novel collections from the library a few times in 2018 and 19, I really haven't looked back. Meanwhile, my gaming seems to have gone up more and been playing all kinds of stuff. 2017 was also the year of BotW! Coincidence....??   ???  :o

In fact, I've got comics I've been meaning to give away again. I should get around to doing that. I just remembered I think I was supposed to have sent ShyGuy some Batman comics but I ended up moving at the time I asked him about it and just packed them up with me and then forgot about sending them after. Or did I eventually get them to you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version