Author Topic: Episode 100 - FAMICREW, OUT  (Read 2460 times)

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
Episode 100 - FAMICREW, OUT
« on: March 28, 2017, 02:15:00 AM »

For one last time, we ask that you "please understand."

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/famicast/44370/episode-100-famicrew-out

The monumental day has arrived. Some said would never happen. Some said we should have given up long ago. Some said “What’s the Famicast?” That’s right, it’s our hundredth episode!

The show starts as usual with New Business. Danny and James’ talk about their experiences with the Switch while Sairus and Ty go a little older school to Mischief Makers and the Japan only Ace Attorney Investigations 2.

The episode’s covers all the latest Switch info and releases, from Fast RMX’s upcoming updates to Secret of Mana Trilogy’s surprise announcement. The 3DS is not forgotten with both BoxBoy and Monster Hunter XX getting some updates too!

For our milestone episode we all take a look back at the six years it took to get here, including special guest appearances from former Famicast members Minoru and Matt. As this was a live episode we also invited listeners on to the show for a bit of a chat!

The final big news dropped on this show is both sad and exciting. After much discussion amongst the Famicrew, we have decided that this is the final episode of the Famicast...on Nintendo World Report anyway. Tune into the show for information on our future going forward!

From everyone at the Famicast, a sincere thank you to everyone who’s listened over the years and helped us get this far. Of course, a super big thank you to Nintendo World Report and Radio Free Nintendo who made this whole silly podcast possible!

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 100 - FAMICREW, OUT
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 10:00:54 AM »
Always a pleasure to listen to the Famicast, so glad to see a teaser that it's not going too far.
Keen to hear what the future holds. :)
NNID: ejamer

Offline famicomplicated

• The OG Japan Correspondent
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 10:32:13 AM »
Thanks man! Exciting times ahead, but we'll never forget our time here at NWR!  :cool;
I am your (Fami)father.
Follow me on Twitter for some #hypertrollGET fun.
Troll with love, not hate.

Offline Oedo

• This title is an insult!
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 04:02:14 AM »
Oh man. Super glad the show is still continuing, but it's a bit sad to see it leaving NWR. It was on the RFN feed at the time, but I'm fairly certain that an episode of the Famicast was the first NWR podcast I listened to and what introduced me to the site.

Good luck, guys. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take things from here.

Offline famicomplicated

• The OG Japan Correspondent
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 07:50:26 AM »
Thanks Oedo! The Famicast lives on!
I am your (Fami)father.
Follow me on Twitter for some #hypertrollGET fun.
Troll with love, not hate.