Community Forums > Movies & TV

Welcome to the TV/Movie Forum

<< < (2/2)

ShyGuy:
I kinda like the mega threads

Spak-Spang:
The Mega Threads make it difficult to actually talk about what you want to talk about.  It made sense for like the Arrowverse to have its own thread...but not all DC TV and movies.  And I know this is opposite of a post I made earlier, but now there is much more available in the DC entertainment side of things.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Spak-Spang on April 04, 2019, 11:03:49 PM ---The Mega Threads make it difficult to actually talk about what you want to talk about.  It made sense for like the Arrowverse to have its own thread...but not all DC TV and movies.  And I know this is opposite of a post I made earlier, but now there is much more available in the DC entertainment side of things.

--- End quote ---

We'll see how it goes. If we need to merge threads later on then it is much easier to do that rather than split them apart.

BlackNMild2k1:
It took me a minute to figure out where the threads I was looking for went while on my phone, yet the topic was right where  I left it on the computer...

and I can see the Megathread being a deterrent for new posters sticking around as there is no real jumping in point in lots of topics, as a general movie thread may have had a comment about a specific Sci-fi movie, but then it goes on for 20 post about Star Trek movies.

But I also don't think there are enough active posters to warrant changing our ways. LOL
catch 22

Either way, I'm all for encouraging new specific threads for specific topics, and for the mods splintering derailing conversation to it's own threads when necessary.

Dan Laser:
It's about time! More threads.

*disappears back into the ether*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version