Community Forums > General Chat

Um, Apple thread

<< < (144/147) > >>

nickmitch:
The notch was a weird choice. A smaller bezel would've made more sense to me, but maybe that's why my market cap never even got close to one trillion.

I did like that they made the things thicker and heavier in order to put more ports on them. Chasing thinness and lightness at the expense of usability was stupid.

NWR_insanolord:

--- Quote from: nickmitch on October 18, 2021, 11:43:25 PM ---I did like that they made the things thicker and heavier in order to put more ports on them. Chasing thinness and lightness at the expense of usability was stupid.

--- End quote ---

That makes sense as a trade-off for the MacBook Air, where ultra portability is the selling point, but on something you're calling "Pro" it's the right call to go with more ports.

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on October 18, 2021, 11:47:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: nickmitch on October 18, 2021, 11:43:25 PM ---I did like that they made the things thicker and heavier in order to put more ports on them. Chasing thinness and lightness at the expense of usability was stupid.

--- End quote ---

That makes sense as a trade-off for the MacBook Air, where ultra portability is the selling point, but on something you're calling "Pro" it's the right call to go with more ports.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. The fact that the 2016 model had 4 usb-c ports only was a mistake.

pokepal148:
So I heard Apple really... Stepped it up a notch with their laptop design.

NWR_insanolord:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 19, 2021, 12:46:20 AM ---So I heard Apple really... Stepped it up a notch with their laptop design.

--- End quote ---

It took you this long to come up with the lamest fucking joke?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version