Author Topic: REAL Ultimate Power  (Read 4324 times)

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
REAL Ultimate Power
« on: July 12, 2003, 04:48:21 PM »
Has anyone ever been to this website? It's supposed to be a 10 year old's slightly off website about ninjas- it's probably the funniest thing on the internet. Obviously it's all a joke, but it never fails to invoke side splitting laughter on my part. The best part is committing seppuku- hahahahahahaha. It's funny how many people think he's serious, too.

REAL Ultimate Power
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
RE: REAL Ultimate Power
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2003, 04:59:21 PM »
You didn't give a linkie for me  How am I suppose to see giant funny when there is no linkie?
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
REAL Ultimate Power
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2003, 05:05:11 PM »
Link's up now- I didn't put in one originally because I was worried it would be thought of as advertising (as if the site needed it). Just letting rick and Bloodworth and all you other admins out there know I'm not advertising.

Oh, and read the hate mail! It's hilarious- he even has a mock court trial against him complete with fake MSNBC pages.  
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2003, 05:08:50 PM »
The is F#$ked up. The hate mail is good for a laugh. Can't believe the amount of sh!t hes gotten. Man is the net full of fools and the fools that follow them.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
REAL Ultimate Power
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2003, 06:49:35 PM »
Well, most of the people that sent hate mail are idiots, but the kid that made the site is extremely annoying.  I liked the following hatemail:

"I recently visited your site by accident.  Once I was there i realized that this was possibly the worst site ive ever been to in my whole human existance.  I dont know if you just forgot to take your riddelin or somthing, but removing you from the net would be a service to humanity and all of posterity from here to the end of "time and space." I sugest that you go to anger managment classes.  I also suggest that you stop talking about kicking dogs in the balls and "porking" hot babes(that is if being out of puberty is "braggable"). Next year when you turn 9 you should ask mommy and daddy if you can get a life for your birthday."

Especially the last line.  Anyway, I'm going to go play my Gamecube to help restore my brain matter.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Gibdo Master

• JA! MEIN LEAPEN!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
REAL Ultimate Power
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2003, 10:50:58 PM »
I love that site. I just wish there was more content to it. Oh, I seriously doubt the web master is some 10 year old kid named Robert Hamburger. It's just all part of the show folks. By the way Robert Hamburger has to be the second funniest name next to Turd Ferguson. Ha Ha Ha!

A site I'd like to recommend is maddox.xmission.com. Hilarious site although Maddox's little rants seem to be more angry and pissy and moany than humorous here lately so you'll probably want to search through the old stuff.

The funny thing is, is that Robert wants to be a ninja while Maddox wants to be a pirate. Again ha ha ha!

By the way my favorite section at the ninja site is the Seppuku page. I mean just look at the steps:

Step 1     Get a frisbee from the store or friend.

Step 2    Clean the Frisbee.

Step 3    Make sure your parents aren’t around

*later*

Step 8    Push hard until you can’t see it.

Step 9    Wait.

Step 10  Die.

OMFG! I laugh my ass off every time I read that and look at the kid in the pics.  
Hey, kid! I’m a computer! Stop all the downloadin’! Help computer!

Offline aoi tsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2003, 12:31:06 AM »
Sadly, the subject line of this post stuck out like a sore thump. i found this site a few months back when researching ninjutsu for the anime Naruto. So stupid you've got to laugh at some of it. Obviously some of the people (specifically the ninjutsu practitioners) have little experience with personal websites. i can't see anyone taking this seriously.
"Snake felt a hunger for Meryl blossom within his loins."

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2003, 02:20:00 AM »
yeah ive known about this site for ages, its hilarious

'flipping out' has since become a common phrase amongsed my friends

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
REAL Ultimate Power
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2003, 04:19:55 AM »
Heh.

But the Maddox website I told the Aussies about last week is funnier!  (not about Ninjas though)

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2003, 07:03:09 AM »
aoi, look for Secrets of the Ninja.  The author was upset about a publisher stealing it, so he is offering it for free from his website in pdf format.  He figures that if he can't get any money for it, neither will the publisher.  

Yeah, I have seen that site before though.  Given that I always go by the name "ninja", lots of people link me to it.    It's amusing, but not THAT amusing IMO.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
REAL Ultimate Power
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2003, 07:13:59 AM »
Gibdo: There's tons of content! Read the movie scripts if you haven't- god they're great.

"By the way Robert Hamburger has to be the second funniest name next to Turd Ferguson."

-Yes, Burt Reynolds.
-Eh, that's not my name.
-Yes, Turd Ferguson.
-Ehehe, that's right.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
REAL Ultimate Power
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2003, 02:22:11 PM »
It was initially amusing, but after five minutes it got repetitive, dull, and extremely stupid.  The frisbee bit was funny, though.  The scripts were annoying and incoherent.  I could do funnier half comatose and in a body cast.

And I think it is a kid, though his name might not be Hamburger.  I imagine he's the one in the frisbee pictures.

I also think it's funny what he says to the hatemailers about them having never seen a naked woman before.  It reminds me of that annoying, prepubescent mentality so much it hurts
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Gibdo Master

• JA! MEIN LEAPEN!
    • View Profile
REAL Ultimate Power
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2003, 07:07:21 PM »

A ninja kills an entire class of 8th graders because some kid had to jack off.
He he he *snort*
Hey, kid! I’m a computer! Stop all the downloadin’! Help computer!

Offline aoi tsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2003, 10:59:17 PM »

aoi, look for Secrets of the Ninja. The author was upset about a publisher stealing it, so he is offering it for free from his website in pdf format. He figures that if he can't get any money for it, neither will the publisher.

Done! Thanks, i'm reading it now. Good read; reminds me of some of the "ninjitsu" books i read as a child. Interestingly enough, the book uses the word "jitsu" as opposed to "jutsu". Whereas "jutsu" is pretty much straightforward (meaning "art" more or less), "jitsu" has a more ethereal meaning ("truth" or "reality" ). i'm not sure which is correct, if there is such a thing, although literal translations work better using "jutsu". Do you know anything about this?

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2003, 05:27:32 AM »
To tell the truth, I really don't know.  I THINK that jutsu is the correct one, but I have no way to back that up.  I can't contact my Japanese teacher right now, so I can't even ask her.  That aspect of the book really confused me too, but I am not about to say that he's wrong just because it doesn't sit right with me.

I'm glad you enjoyed the book though.  

Offline aoi tsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2003, 06:03:32 AM »
After viewing the site where i got it i realized i can just email Ashida Kim. And then, after clcking the link to Ashida's personal site, the first questions in the FAQ section is:

Why does Ashida Kim spell "Ninjitsu" with an "i" instead of a "u"?

Ashida Kim replies: "Ninja and Ninjitsu are Japanese words. There is no 'Japanese alphabet,' they use 'kanji' or 'ideograms' (picture writing) to express these words. So, it is a matter of pronunciation when translated into English. Some people make a big deal out of whether to spell jitsu with an 'i' or a 'u' as in jutsu. But it really matters little."

Not sure if i buy that...

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2003, 06:11:05 AM »
Hmmm... there is some merit to that.  Kanji is a lot more symbolic than anything.  Conversion to Hiragana loses some of the meaning and pronunciation.  I am only a first year student in Japanese, but I have already seen some examples of sentences that are spelled the exact same way in Hiragana, but have a drastically different meaning when written with Kanji.  Even the way they are said changes.

It's entirely possible that there might be a difference in opinion about whether to spell the word with a "ju" or a "ji" when writing the word in roma-ji.

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
REAL Ultimate Power
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2003, 08:32:47 AM »
I think you both are dorks.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
REAL Ultimate Power
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2003, 04:42:33 PM »
At least they haven't sent hatemail to that kid yet.  That would make it official.

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2003, 02:23:56 PM »
Yeah well...  umm... your mother has big feet!  Hah!