NWR Interactive > Podcast Discussion

Radio Trivia: Podcast Edition - List of Games Used

<< < (5/10) > >>

TheYoungerPlumber:
OK, I've added the episode number(s) in curly brackets to the end of each game listing.

Jonnyboy117:
That sounds like a lot of work! But it'll surely be useful for people who haven't been listening since the first episode.

Stratos:

--- Quote from: Jonnyboy117 on July 17, 2009, 12:44:14 AM ---That sounds like a lot of work! But it'll surely be useful for people who haven't been listening since the first episode.

--- End quote ---

I've wanted to go back to certain episodes to hear certain songs so now I know! :)
Thanks for doing that.

I'm actually D/Ling all of the old Radio Trivias so it will be helpful for listening to the old ones.

vudu:

--- Quote from: TheYoungerPlumber on July 16, 2009, 12:39:00 AM ---OK, I've added the episode number(s) in curly brackets to the end of each game listing.

--- End quote ---

Out of curiosity, how much trouble would it be to create and maintain two lists--one with episode numbers and one without?

TheYoungerPlumber:
Not hard at all, though the initial post would get beyond absurdly long.... Would you want the version with episode numbers to be sorted the same way, or grouped by episode?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version