Author Topic: Morrowind characters.  (Read 11285 times)

Offline 3_MaSteRPIeCE

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Morrowind characters.
« on: February 02, 2003, 07:41:29 PM »
Hey, Explain all of your Morrowind Characters in here.  And any other info you would like to explain about the (such as their armor,  weapons,  spells etc...)

Edit: ok.... i guess not many people have morrowind.  When someone replies i'll post my character.

Money for war but not enough to feed the poor - TuPac

Offline AceRazer

• View Profile
Morrowind characters.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2003, 12:52:19 PM »
I just kind of started, but i am a wood elf.  I have a silver viperslayer sword, an orcish curiass, orcish boots, orchish pauldrons, orchish bracers, a druegh shield, and a dreugh helmet.  I also have a glass dagger, wizards staff, and crossbow, but i dont really use them as much as my sword.  I also have a wizard robe from Caldera but i forget the name.  It replenishes your health like 10 points every time you use it.  I also have a graveward amulet, ring of wizards fire, and some other ring that damages fatigue.  I dont really have that many spells, i think i have like 5 or 6, but i dont really use them as often as my rings or amulets.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
- General George Patton

Offline dumdum

• View Profile
Morrowind characters.
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2003, 05:49:37 PM »
I used to have morrowind but i sold  it. Didnt have the time for it. Im kinda sorry that i did though cuz i see all the threads on the xbox forum and just how deep this game is. I was also a wood elf. I tend to be elf in rpg games. The are the best. They are archers, pretty good in magic, and aslo have decent melee skills. And they  are also very agile. But if you want to see all kinds of characters go to teamxbox.com, if you havent done so already, and post it there. Itll be flooded with responses.

Offline DrForester

• View Profile
Morrowind characters.
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2003, 05:55:01 PM »
I don't have morrowind, but I know that Ian, who draws the very funny www.machall.com webcomic did a PC Morrowind character mod with a Moogle fron Final Fantasy.

http://www.machall.com/indexcontent.php?doshow=iotm_025

Someday he'll also put out his sword mods, tha tinclude several Final Fantasy swords (Like Clouds Buster Sword), and The Master Sword from Zelda.

http://www.machall.com/indexcontent.php?doshow=iotm_024  
"I see you've decided to go psycho.....godspeed"

Offline 3_MaSteRPIeCE

• View Profile
Morrowind characters.
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2003, 04:19:34 PM »
Oh yeah i saw some of that! it looks pretty good but he needs to work on it some more. i'll look for the links.

Oh yeah i'm a female wood elf (aren't wood elfs so cool?!?!!).  Yeah my name is Link Karkarikov (i love zelda. added a V to Kakariko). I stole glass armor from the armorer in ghostgate and have all glass armor pieces except for glass greaves.  Yeah it's so cool. I also have redorean clothes on.  the expensive skirt and shirt.  I enchanted a ring to give me 95-100 opening powers.  I have a couple of full grand soul gems.  I also have the ring of far reaching from my  quest in the thieves guild.  I'm finished with the bal mologmer quest so i think i'm past a ringmaster.  what else...... oh yeah i took a house next to the blade master (i think his name is cassious currio... never started the main quest yet) and i put a lot of candles leading to the door.  It looks really cool.

when i'm done with the thieves guild quests i might start to join a house and do the main quest. I had this game for soo long man!

Offline 3_MaSteRPIeCE

• View Profile
Morrowind characters.
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2003, 04:29:27 PM »
found links!  

http://roninproductions.tv/vlix/  Go there if you want to see the cool swords this guys is making/made. (has final fantasy swords and master sword)

also

http://uk.geocities.com/jw_mcguinn/armory.html  Go there if you want to see the coolest real world Earth armor in the Morrowind game period.  I first thought they were pics of the real things at first glance.