Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 87: Harvest Moon - Seasons of Mafia Town. Year 6.

<< < (3/8) > >>

Order.RSS:
Sorry if collage is the wrong word. I'm not well-versed in art but I thought assembling of disparate elements into a new cohesive whole artwork was called a collage.

Was going for a compliment there. I've missed celebrating Halloween the past 2 years, but between this and the Luigi's Mansion game earlier thr vibes have been there at least.

TOPHATANT123:
Bravo, great game. I had mentally written off both of the remaining mafia members and it feels like a mafia win was inevitable this time. We really shouldn't be so trusting when it comes to investigations.

The items were an awesome mechanic that encouraged people to be more active in the thread without being over complicated.

Excellent game all round, and cool art work ThePerm!

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: ThePerm on November 29, 2021, 05:00:59 AM ---Also, what was the deal? There were two detectives? Were they aware of each other? Or was this a copy-paste error on Khushrenada's part?

--- End quote ---

Copy paste error. Someone else brought it up a bit after the day started and I corrected it. MASB was just a townie.

nickmitch:
Argh! Congrats to the mafia on the win!

I knew it was Insano and Perm at the end, but like RSS said, we didn't get LuigiDude or decide until it was too late. The voting on the last day revealed that it couldn't be both Wah and Insano, with Perm willingly going for LD, it meant they might not both be mafia, but Perm's vote came after the 2-2 tie. Insano was the only one without an alibi, but Perm's aliby was coming up townie, so it was always a gamble that he'd be the godfather.

Luigi Dude:

--- Quote from: nickmitch on November 29, 2021, 10:38:42 AM ---Argh! Congrats to the mafia on the win!

I knew it was Insano and Perm at the end, but like RSS said, we didn't get LuigiDude or decide until it was too late. The voting on the last day revealed that it couldn't be both Wah and Insano, with Perm willingly going for LD, it meant they might not both be mafia, but Perm's vote came after the 2-2 tie. Insano was the only one without an alibi, but Perm's aliby was coming up townie, so it was always a gamble that he'd be the godfather.

--- End quote ---

I was literally in the middle of sending RSS a message yesterday saying I'd vote for ThePerm if you two voted for him as well but then Kush closed the topic right before I could send the message.  RSS sent me the message about going after ThePerm right literally a few minutes after I went to play Xenoblade 2 and I lost track of time.

If RSS had either sent the plan to go after ThePerm just a few minutes earlier, or I waited a few minutes before playing Xenoblade 2, we probably would have won since I told him I leaning toward Insanolord more likely to be a goon then Wah, so Insanolord would have been eliminated the next day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version