Author Topic: Nintendo Announces Decrease to North American MSRP of Two Dragon Quest Games  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

When you're competing with $120 for DQXI + over 9000 other games for a year, a drop is inevitable.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/55728/nintendo-announces-decrease-to-north-american-msrp-of-two-dragon-quest-games

Nintendo has implemented price drops on two of their games published in 2019.

Dragon Quest Builders 2 and Dragon Quest XI S have both had their MSRPs in North America lowered from $59.99 US / $79.99 Canadian to $49.99 US / $64.99 Canadian. This drop takes effect today.

The reduction comes a few days after the S version of Dragon Quest XI was ported to PlayStation 4, as well as the Xbox One and PC digital platforms - with the Xbox version also appearing on the GamePass subscription service.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Mythtendo

• My rims never spin, to the contrary, you'll find that they're quite stationary
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
I wonder if the price at Walmart will drop too (Walmart stores already charge $49.97 for all Switch games that are $59.99 at other stores).