Community Forums > Movies & TV

Batman Movies

<< < (19/19)

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on March 10, 2022, 11:31:17 PM ---I think this will be the definitive The Batman Break downingull  Full Movie Analysis & Details You Missed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYjCTKgXS9Y

--- End quote ---

This was a really good breakdown! I actually loved The Batman, and it might be my favorite film adaptation. I think he didn't cover enough of the tension Bruce had to have felt with The Riddler possibly having found out his secret. There's also quite a bit of this Bruce Wayne being all-in on being Batman to the point of: 1) not keeping up with his accountants, 2) being a recluse (and not a playboy as he usually is), and especially 3) not being involved with his father's legacy in a public way. He's so early in his career that he hasn't yet mastered being Bruce Wayne, and he's not even great at being Batman yet.

ThePerm:
If you ignore the details that Bruce isn't sure who his parents killer is in The Batman, The Batman fits as a followup to Batman Begins. The Dark Knight and The Batman are both year 2 batman films. That's the main thing I didn't like about the Dark Knight Rises was how they shelved Bruce for several years. I liked the movie, and it had some cool bits, but the idea he didn't do anything for several years meant he didn't do a lot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version