Author Topic: Which Nintendo Franchise Needs A Reboot?  (Read 46545 times)

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Which Nintendo Franchise Needs A Reboot?
« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2017, 09:26:21 PM »
Yeah, that is a good example.  The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is the "it was all a dream" ending, although the dream seems to be rooted in some things of consequence to the Zelda world.  It might be worth returning to the Wind Fish in another game.

Well Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword both have giant whale that looks a lot like the Wind Fish and are considered guardians of their respective regions.  So at the very least these whales are important to the Zelda world since they're suppose to help protect it from monsters and bad stuff like that, even if they kind of do a terrible job at doing it for Hyrule at least.

Plus if you get the good ending the Wind Fish granted Marin's wish and turned her into a seagull that's actually alive in the real world so these whales have pretty strong magic abilities that I like to imagine they use to hopefully help people when they're not infected with demon parasites.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline KeyBilly

• Donkey Kong is here!
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2017, 09:30:06 PM »
Hmm, I hadn't thought of that!

Also, it would suck to be a seagull.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2017, 09:44:48 PM »
Miiverse officially needs a reboot.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2017, 09:48:06 PM »
XD that explains how she ended up in OOT  (under a pseudonym)
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2017, 01:41:49 AM »
Also, it would suck to be a seagull.

Well that's what she wanted since she liked seagulls.  At least there's talking animals in the Zelda world so I imagine she can still communicate with humans like other talking animals in the Zelda series.  I like to imagine she at least had a pretty good career since people would be like, "holy **** it's a singing bird" and would draw in some pretty large crowds.

Hey there's a good idea for a spinoff, a Marin rhythm singing game. :cool;    Come on if Tingle can get several games they can give Marin one too.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai