Author Topic: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch/Wii U)  (Read 359592 times)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch/Wii U) Out now!
« Reply #725 on: April 02, 2017, 07:33:50 PM »
Being able to buy and sell weapons would certainly be nice.
No point when they break so easily.
To me, that sounds like a good reason to have one.

I used the silver equipment found in the Zora town.
I found one, but I guess I could have stocked up.

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: April 02, 2017, 07:52:43 PM »
This makes a lot of sense to me. Whenever you hear people rave about "I spent 50-100 hours on this!", I mean, that's like 100 episodes of TV shows, or 3 re-reads of War and Peace. Daunting as hell.

Will certainly get Zelda soon, but just saying I think I understand where your friend is coming from. If you look at Zelda as this monolithic entity that must be consumed whole, rather than a whole bunch of bite-sized chunks to dip into at your leisure, it's just a very daunting proposition.

Plus I mean, people who rave about it on forums are kind of self-selecting right. For every 5 hype posts there's surely someone out there who got sucked in by the hype and "doesn't get it" or gave up early. Reckon once the honeymoon phase is over we'll see more critical takes on BotW emerge.
Yeah, but instead of reading War and Peace I can MAKE War and Peace in Hyrule.

It's a good game, and a very real world, which is why people have been sucked into it and have sunk so many hours into it. When it rains in-game, it sucks just as much as when it rains in real life. THAT'S REALISM, YO. But just like crappy television and War and Peace, you have to have a taste for video games to really appreciate Breath of the Wild. Not everyone will appreciate the game for what it is, just like how some people don't enjoy Marvel movies. Or Tokyo Mirage Sessions. It doesn't change the fact that those people are stupid, but whatever.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Agent-X-

• I speak Gibberish
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: April 02, 2017, 10:29:49 PM »
One of the things that Nintendo really did a good job on with this game is taking the large open-world sandbox to a whole new level. I never get bored while playing this game. I actively go out of my way to avoid completing the main storyline, so I always have more content to consume. Meanwhile, the sandbox itself is just the most wonderful toy to play with. At times, BOTW seems less game than toy, which fits perfectly with who Nintendo is (a toymaker).

In spite of all the fuss that preceded BOTW upon the announcement of the DLC pass, I find myself more convinced that I'll still be a Switch gamer at years end because of the DLC 'original story with dungeon.' This game has legs and promises to be something that I continue to play for a very long time. I'll admit that I've had a sort of pact with myself that when I'm done with Zelda I'll be ready to judge whether I will keep the Switch or trade it in. Zelda is a very strong and compelling case for the Switch.

Frankly, I'm reminded of how much I played Super Mario World on SNES. BOTW is just that good. Like almost too good for Switch to fail. Like how Halo carried the Xbox, BOTW is that good.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 10:32:40 PM by Agent-X- »

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: April 02, 2017, 10:32:36 PM »
105 hours in and still going strong! Hey guys what should I look out for when it comes to Koroks?

God bless America! How do I do spoilers! I'm on my phone and can't figure it out. Don't read the next part.

1-Pin Wheels
2-Circle/Pattern of rocks
3-Circle of Lily Pads
4-Metal boulders connected to wells.
5-Lone rocks on top of structure
6-Pile of autumn leaves
7-Colorful whimsical petals of invisible running across land/water
8-Stone cube puzzles
9-Pushin boulders off a hill
10- throwing rocks in a circle of rocks in the water
11- matching of fruit in trees
12- food offerings

What else? I've found about 140 and know I should be seeing a ton more.

I come across really suspicious things sometimes and I feel like something must be there but nothing is apparent so I move on.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 12:53:49 AM by Khushrenada »
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline Agent-X-

• I speak Gibberish
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: April 02, 2017, 10:41:01 PM »
105 hours in and still going strong! Hey guys what should I look out for when it comes to Koroks?

1-Pin Wheels
2-Circle/Pattern of rocks
3-Circle of Lily Pads
4-Metal boulders connected to wells.
5-Loan rocks on top of structure
6-Pile of autumn leaves
7-Colorful whimsical petals of invisible running across land/water
8-Stone cube puzzles
9-Pushin boulders off a hill
10- throwing rocks in a circle of rocks in the water
11- matching of fruit in trees
12- food offerings

What else? I've found about 140 and know I should be seeing a ton more.

I come across really suspicious things sometimes and I feel like something must be there but nothing is apparent so I move on.

Oh jeez. I don't even bother to keep tabs. They're everywhere to the point of annoyance. Also, look for a lone bright yellow flower. As you approach it, it will disappear and reappear somewhere within line of sight. Also look for tree stumps with a leaf pattern etched on it. Also, keep an eye open for large acorns stuffed inside a hollowed-out tree log. I'm sure there's more. There's hundreds.

Listen, the Koroks are not what they seem. You're thinking of the wise old good-natured Father Deku Tree, but things have changed. 10,000 years have passed. Calamity Ganon is not your biggest threat anymore. Open your eyes. Just as soon as you deal the final blow to Ganon and the guardians go dead once more, the Koroks will have quietly overtaken all of Hyrule!

'New original story' - Dec 31, 2017

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: April 03, 2017, 01:17:44 AM »
Yeah, just to reiterate Agent X, here are some that you didn't list:

1. Lone yellow odd flower that when you touch it will disappear and reappear in another spot. You have to keep chasing after it until it becomes a white flower. When you touch it at that point then the Korok will appear.

2. Odd flower formations in forests. Sometimes you will see a grouping of those yellow odd flowers. What you have to do is touch the single one and then the group of two and then the group of three and so on in order until the Korok appears.

3. Dangling acorns. Sometimes you may see an odd thing hanging from a tree or structure that looks like an acorn type shape. Usually it is hanging from a chain. Shoot an arrow at it to burst this acorn thing and make the Korok appear.

4. Tree stump with a leaf on it. Stepping on this stump will cause a goal point to pop up somewhere with a timer ticking down. You need to get to that goal point before time runs out or go back to the start and try again.

5. A lone Korok balloon. Sometimes when you find a Korok pinwheel, there will be some balloons that appear which you have to then shoot and pop. In this case, you might just see one of those Korok balloons on its own in a hiding spot with no pinwheel around. Burst the balloon to make the Korok appear.

6. Rocks, rocks, rocks. It's not just a rock on a structure. Sometimes there is a single rock on top of a mountain peak or elevated bit of ground. Sometimes there is a rock up in a tree. Sometimes there is a bomb-able wall and when you blow it up all that remains is a single rock. Lift them up to find a Korok hiding under it.

7. Stationary whimsical petals. In some cases, when you climb to the top of a structure there may be a non-moving petal oddity for you to examine. As an example, if you climb to the top of the Hateno Tech Lab, there is a stationary petal phenomenon for you to examine.

8. Keep checking your surroundings. In winter regions, if you melt ice blocks you might uncover a rock with a Korok under it or a magical petal spot. In one case, I was scanning a lake with my magnesis and discovered a group of metal boxes under the water in a box formation except one part of the box was missing one of the metal boxes making up its walls. Further away under the water was that missing metal box. So I had to move it into place to complete the box. If I hadn't scanned the water with magnesis (or stasis) then I wouldn't have know that this formation was there. Much like in a 2D Zelda where I'm constantly tapping all the walls in case of hearing a hollow sound or cutting all the bushes and grass to make sure I'm not missing a hidden cave or treasure, you need to keep minding you surroundings and looking for anything that seems out of place or might make a good hiding spot.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: April 03, 2017, 01:34:48 AM »
I found the game quite overwhelming when I first got off the plateau as well.  But I find that the game does a reasonably good job of having an early directive for the player.  You're told to go find Impa and then when you find her she tells you to go to the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab.  After that things get much more loose with ancient machines and memories to look out for.

For me that really helped because I have not played too many open world games and bought this game more because of my love for the Zelda series, which usually has much more linear gameplay.  Being told to go to such-and-such place to talk to so-and-so is a very standard mission objective in a Zelda game so it's good that they put that in early on.  If you just want to explore, you can, but if you're used to the more direction that Zelda games typically offer you there is a clear objective for you to help you ease into this game's new design.  I think the objective to find Impa was very clearly put in place to ease Zelda veterans into the new open design.  That and how clever the Great Plateau is as a tutorial that's not presented as such deserve a lot of credit.

Today I obtained the Master Sword!  And I did a surprisingly large amount of Shrines where finding the shrine itself proves you're worthy.  I get the idea that maybe after you jumped through a lot of hoops to get to the shrine that you should be rewarded but I actually want a real shrine after that.  Then I get the fun (well usually fun, sometimes its not) of finding the shrine and then the fun of doing the shrine afterwards.  I can teleport to a shrine at any time so if finding the shrine was overwhelming I can always do something else and teleport back when I'm ready.

I've noticed that Octorocks tend to own my ass in this game.  They have really good aim, lots of range, and deflecting their rocks back with a shield is not nearly as routine as it is in other Zeldas.  The ground ones are easy enough but if they're in the water I'm losing like four hearts for sure just dealing with them.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: April 03, 2017, 01:59:45 AM »
On the subject of a weapon's smith, there are a lite versions of this in the game. For instance, in Zora's Domain, there is a smithy that will make a new Lightscale or Ceremonial Trident for you if the ones you obtain break. Likewise in Gerudo Town, the chief of the guard always standing at Riju's throne will remake the scimitar and shield you get after beating the divine beast. In both cases, you need to bring stuff like gems, flint or maybe a different weapon like a spear from them to use to put the gems on and craft the weapon. I've never bothered with any of it because there are always other weapons equal or better than them to bother with it and I'd rather use my ores for other things like upgrades or selling.

The most significant happenings for me of late are that I've now found all 12 memories. I was able to discover the last one by chance but I knew it would be the hardest. It is the forest one that can be found in the bottom right of your memory pictures. There aren't a lot of details to help you place where it might be. I'd been hoping to find the painter in another location for a clue to this area but I've only had him pop up in one other location since Kakariko village. Maybe it's because I've been able to find the rest without his help. Anyways, every time I saw a forest area, I'd check it out in case it might be the one but it would never match up right. But finally, I was passing one area and I thought it seemed sort of close. It had some potential because it had some similar raised ground in it like the picture and a bit of a path. So, I slowly walked along the path trying to see if the view in front of me would line up like the picture when the memory glow suddenly began to appear ahead of me. Fistpump to myself on finding what is probably the most difficult one with no help and that mission complete.

As well, I was travelling along the Hylia river in the search for the missing Zora Mom and came across some stables and shrines I hadn't been by yet. At one stable, there was a person who talked about wanting a cookbook from Hyrule Castle and another person who talked about a Royal Guard Set left behind at the Castle. Intrigued that there was an armor set at the castle, I decided to make another journey back there. My raid on the castle ended up becoming a full on conquest. At this point, with some of my maxed armor like my Champions Shirt and Amber Earrings, I had a defensive rating of 80. Plus, I had much better weapons that I've been sporting. So, going through the insides of the castle, I pretty much started fighing everyone in it instead of sneaking around. As well, all the Guardian robots are stationary so I started deflecting back lasers to eliminate some and from all the treasure chests I was opening in the castle, I received a bounty of Ancient Arrows. Maybe around 14 so I used those on other higher HP Guardian sentries. I even confronted the Savage Lynels hidden in the castle and took them out. Even with their weapons, when they hit me, they'd do about a quarter or half a heart of damage. This allowed me to practice fighting them more and on the second one, I was actually able to get in some flurry strikes. I still haven't gotten the timing right to do it regularly put I'm getting better at dodging and fighting them so I'm happy to see me skill improving there.

It turns out that I misunderstood the side quest. There is no armor set there. The Royal Guard series refers to a type of weapon style and the character in the sidequest just wanted to see one of those weapons. I realized that after a bit of time but since I'd covered a bit of the castle at that point I decided to just keep going. At this point, I've pretty much covered everything inside and outside that castle and defeated all enemies in it except the flying sentry bots. (Didn't have enough Ancient Arrows for all the robots.) At this point, I almost feel like I should just try fighting Calamity Ganon as that's about the only left to do there and all the enemies will probably respawn on a blood moon but I don't really want to since I know I'd be refighting him after I beat all the Divine Beasts so why do it now and spoil the surprise? I just got carried away with my Castle raid but it felt really good returning to the castle and suddenly dominating and taking out all enemies after my first venture in there and having to constantly run and sneak around that I just kept going. At least I was able to get a lot of treasure and loot out of it and almost 4,000 rupees from it all.

I will say that the Castle is a strong argument in favor of how the minimalist music while exploring Hyrule is a good thing. After a couple hours of it, I was really starting to get sick of it. It's great at first but it wears out its welcome. I think it was a pretty smart decision on whoever handled the music.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #733 on: April 03, 2017, 11:09:48 AM »
I made my first trip to the castle yesterday.  I was chasing a memory that was there.  I tried sneaking around, but at this stage I'm strong enough for whatever the game hits me with.  I fought one of the Lynels in the castle, and that fight felt so different from my other fights with them because of the cramped space.  I had relied on their fire breath to burn the grass to let me ride the updraft and get a few arrow shots in, but that wasn't an option this time.  Still, not too hard of a fight.  I didn't find too much treasure, since I was mostly scaling walls on the outside, trying to find the memory.  I did stumble into the final boss on accident, but I loaded my save.  I want to save that fight for later, plus I need to stock up on shields/other equipment.  I think I'll take him on later this week.  I'm 93 shrines in, so I'll think about how many more I wanna do before the final fight.  I'll likely come back to complete the shrines later.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Disco Stu

• Has a Fever for Saturday Night
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: April 03, 2017, 12:55:48 PM »
Killing deer is so fun.  I like mounting one, using it to hunt others, then jumping off of it and slow-motion putting an arrow into the back of its head.

Ooooookkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.............. that's fucked up.
I got hooked on the white stuff back in the 70s.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #735 on: April 03, 2017, 01:13:49 PM »
Killing deer is so fun.  I like mounting one, using it to hunt others, then jumping off of it and slow-motion putting an arrow into the back of its head.

Don't you judge me!

Offline Evan_B

• View Profile
« Reply #736 on: April 03, 2017, 02:58:48 PM »

Don't you judge me!
If he won't, I will.

Offline Nile Boogie Returns

• Tropical Freeze
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: April 03, 2017, 03:58:44 PM »
So I can't get "that" weapon with only 3 hearts? BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!

Offline KeyBilly

• Donkey Kong is here!
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: April 03, 2017, 04:17:22 PM »

Yes, it certainly is.

If you want, you can cash in your orbs for hearts, then sell them off to the dark statue at the side of the pond near the house you can buy.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 04:19:03 PM by KeyBilly »

Offline Evan_B

• View Profile
« Reply #739 on: April 03, 2017, 04:17:43 PM »
Told you, you're a filthy casual who thinks he's better than the rest of us.

For shame.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: April 03, 2017, 08:08:54 PM »
Just a little check in of what I've been up to in the game still in case you were interested. (Of course you are. You people can never get enough Khushrenada news.)

After finishing my conquest of Hyrule Castle, I decided to follow the river to the west of the castle in case I found the missing Zora mom. I did not so now I'm thinking I'm missing something obvious here and may retrace the path from Zora's Domain and out. Otherwise, I guess I'll just I stumble upon her as a scour Hyrule of Korok seeds. However, going down that river's path worked for me since it brought me in line with my next objective. Tackling the coliseum ruins. I have to say that I'm really enjoying the Lynel fights now that I can hang in there against them. My technique isn't perfect yet and I still get knocked around at times but there are other times when I can keep dodging and hit and run. Once in awhile a flurry rush is also miraculously activated. However, this section of the map ended up being one of the biggest disappointments to me. After clearing the area of all enemies, I was expecting some kind of treasure but no chest appeared. Moreover, there was no treasure hidden or stuck in the ground that had been guarded by the enemies. I found two chests on the top of the structure but I could have got them without fighting anybody there and all they had were a piece of Opal and 5 Bomb Arrows. Such a lackluster ending to such a cool looking place.

Since I was nearby I decided to take a quick run to see who and what the Lord of the Mountain was all about. Now that was a much better surprise. Still not sure what that's about or the purpose of it but it made up for the lackluster finish to the Lynel and friends battleground I had just gone through. After that, I just wanted to take care of some side quests that had been on my mind with this recent exploration and some of the items I acquired. Did some fast warping around to check a bunch of my list. Was thinking about doing some upgrades to my armor but wanted to buy a set first now that I had the rupees. However, I was short a couple items needed to purchase one part of the outfit also. So, now I'm thinking I may do some more battling to get the needed items and finish the purchase and then do some upgrading.

As for Korok seeds, I'm now at 252 collected. (Mop it up must be at 434 or something now.)Yet, I feel that number is a bit low for the amount of ground I've covered.

Last night, I took a picture of my current map of Hyrule so potential spoilers for some players but I doubt it since I've still got 4 sections I haven't added to the map yet and most people seem to have discovered more shrines than me at this point. Anyways, I've put the map in the spoilered text below.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d95/TKush/Posts/Map_zpsytig90v4.jpg

So, everything in red is an area I've thoroughly covered as I lifted up all manner of rocks and collected all manner of hidden treasures in the area. (Although part of me wonders if I should do a double check of the great plateau since I've learned more about Korok methods since then and its not that big a place as it first seemed.) Some areas are kind of spotty. A lot of the Neculda region will be hit and miss as I travelled through that in the early game doing some wandering and spotty searches. I need to do a more thorough check through there. I feel like I covered Eventide Island pretty thoroughly when I first went through it but part of me wonders if I should double check since searching wasn't my highest priority when I was first on there. When I look at the map I feel like I'm getting halfway through the world but maybe I'm wrong. I suppose if you divide the world in thirds with a top third (which I've hardly explored much of), a middle third and a bottom third then I really feel I've explored a third of the world but don't have 300 seeds to show for it yet. Guess we'll see in the coming weeks ahead where that number gets to and how my exploration goes.

What I'd like to do is fill in the gap I have between the Gerudo region and the Great Plateau/Lake Hylia regions I've explored and have that part of the world completely covered. Then there are a couple other places I may go to and expand their spheres of coverage. It would be nice to get that bottom third of the world completely covered. Yet, I would like to take care of the two remaining Divine Beasts as well. I'm just not sure I want the rest of the game to be Korok seed hunting and monster battling with a shrine here and there for the rest of the game.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: April 03, 2017, 09:01:10 PM »
On the subject of a weapon's smith, there are a lite versions of this in the game.
Those require a diamond, too costly to be worth it.

I will say that the Castle is a strong argument in favor of how the minimalist music while exploring Hyrule is a good thing. After a couple hours of it, I was really starting to get sick of it. It's great at first but it wears out its welcome.
I disagree, it was awesome the whole way through. I also liked how it changed slightly depending on if you were inside or out.

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: April 03, 2017, 09:13:42 PM »

That was my motivation to do more shines

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #743 on: April 03, 2017, 09:15:18 PM »
On the subject of a weapon's smith, there are a lite versions of this in the game.
Those require a diamond, too costly to be worth it.
Agreed. They're just not strong enough weapons.

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: April 03, 2017, 09:37:59 PM »

I don't understand why you would need that weapon if you're doing a strict 3 heart run.

Also, I can totally understand the gating mechanism used for getting it because without it you could have easily broken the game.
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: April 03, 2017, 09:50:47 PM »
Has anyone ever had a dog lead them to treasure? Every dog I've met loves me but still no dice.

Offline Evan_B

• View Profile
« Reply #746 on: April 03, 2017, 10:09:25 PM »
Has anyone ever had a dog lead them to treasure? Every dog I've met loves me but still no dice.
I had a dog lead me to a fairy in the woods once. It was pretty cute.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: April 03, 2017, 11:41:23 PM »
I scum-saved until the Super Smash Bros. Link Amiibo gave me the Tunic of Twilight. I'm probably not even going to use it; I just wanted it in my inventory. I don't even use Epona either. I just boarded her at the stable just to say I have Epona. I want to get through the game without help from Amiibo though I'll take the aesthetic rewards.

Also, totally getting dominated by previously mentioned Lynel. I've managed to get a flurry rush attack once. I need to improve my timing.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: April 04, 2017, 12:23:29 AM »
So, I decided to go back to the Great Plateau today to double check my work. Had to go back there anyways because there was an enemy I avoided the first time there and now I wanted to go back and take it down just because. However, I did discover 4 Koroks I didn't find the first time so I have become a better Korok hunter now that I check all rocks but it makes me nervous I've missed something from my early beginnings of the game. Guess I'll see what happens as I go on. I only ended up researching all the grassy areas. I'll double check the wintery portion later but I wanted to get in some new exploring in the meantime.

What I would really like to find right now is a frostspear. That weapon is holding me in a sidequest and I can't think of where I could find one. I've gone back to some winter zones but none of the enemies seem to have them when I was there.

Also, has anyone been experiencing a glitch with the Blood Moon? When I was playing yesterday, after I left Hyrule Castle I had a Blood Moon right away which I expected because of how long I was exploring the castle and I don't think they can occur while in that zone. However, a bit later in my play session, I got another Blood Moon except it was in the afternoon! I was confused at first because it seemed pretty soon but then it hit me that it was daylight after it was over and looking at my ingame world clock it said it was 2:40 PM. I just chalked it up to me being in Hyrule Castle too long and the game working out its Blood Moon schedule.

However, when I was playing today, I had covered a large portion of the Plateau when the Blood Moon occurred. Whatever. It seems to happen at least once a play session. Then I started covering the Great Plateau's borders from one edge of the grassy zone to the next. By the time I got to the other end, I started seeing some of those Blood Moon embers appear. I'd move for a little bit and they'd disappear and then reappear. I looked at the time and it was 10:40 AM! Suddenly the Blood Moon animation took over which I skipped through and double checked my time that it was morning according the ingame clock (and had just occurred a little awhile ago anyways. They don't happen that fast.) As well, the game then had a problem processing part of the stone wall border. Link was just standing on air. I adjust the camera but didn't do anything. Hopped off it and moved around. The moss hanging on this invisible wall was visible along with the ground underneath. After a bit of time, it finally reappeared and stayed but combined with the Blood Moon error, I wonder if the recent patch to the game has now caused another issue. Wasn't seeing these issues before the patch.

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: April 04, 2017, 12:32:18 AM »
Completed my first milestone. I've climbed every tower and uncovered the entire map of Hyrule. As for the rest of my progress:

Shrines: 56/120
Memories: only 4 remain to be discovered
Divine Beasts 2/4

I'm pretty much halfway done after 35 hours of play which is about the pace I expected.
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV