Author Topic: Mafia 66: Rehash of the Daleks: Day 7: Ding Dong the Khush is dead.  (Read 5363 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
The imperial daleks have always wanted khush dead but they didn't want to just kill him, no...

This will be interesting. Any thought on a first hit? I don't want to hit Khush day one because where is the fun in that?

The imperial daleks decided that they would wait until the opportune moment to kill khush and so, to honor the legacy of it's comrades the Special Weapons Dalek decided that now was the time to finally kill him off.

And so he ventured off, as he journeyed, remembering all of the things he hated about that man, and then he finally came face to face with the man he despised so much. With the closest thing a Dalek can muster to a 'deep breath' he raised his gunstick... and khushrenada was no more...

"DIAGNOSTICS COMPLETE" the Special Weapons Dalek said, "KHUSHRENADA WAS DEAD BEFORE I GOT HERE"

And with that the Special Weapons Dalek realized what had happened.

"THAT LOATHSOME SUPREME DALEK MUST HAVE KILLED HIM BEFORE I DID."

And with that, the special weapons dalek returned home, very sad.

Dead: Khushrenada (Mike Smith/Miller) - killed by hit from both Imperial and Renegade Daleks.

And now it's time for my investigations. Now some of you may see a reason to distrust my findings but I swear by my honor these investigations are 100% genuine.

Ceric: Special Weapons Dalek
Silenced: Townie
Mop it Up: The Doctor

Now some of you may not believe me but I ask you, how could you not trust a face like this

Alive:
Mop_it_up
Nuclearspeed
Spak Spang
Silenced
Ceric

Dead:
Khushrenada Mike Smith
Lolmanade Townie.
Hypothelicously Townie.
Stratos Davros
Lucariofan99 Little Girl
Stevey Detective
Nickmitch R. Drone.
marvel_moviefan_2012 Vigilante
Insanolord I. Drone.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Re: Mafia 66: Rehash of the Daleks: Day 7: Ding Dong the Khush is dead.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 12:56:45 AM »
Wait a second.  So we are still going...we only lost one person...it was going to happen anyway...the cards were stacked against him. 

But do we trust the master?  Hmmm...

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 01:00:25 AM »
OK...here are my thoughts.

One of these investigations is correct...or perhaps Two of them are.  But not all of them.  So if I had to guess, I would say MopitUp being the Doctor is correct.  Her power is basically gone now that she used 2 saves.  That leaves the question about the mafia and townie.  Now this is harder.  Perhaps only one of them is accurate...but which one?  It would be too evil to try to figure it out.  In fact it is so evil, there is no way of knowing for sure.

So I am going to guess that they are all 100% correct, and that is the real twist. 

Vote: Ceric

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 01:01:12 AM »
But do we trust the master?  Hmmm...
Oi, unlike a certain physician we know the first rule about me doesn't involve me lying. :smug:

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 01:14:04 AM »
I should point out that if I were to have investigated the player who has the role of "Supreme Dalek" then he would appear as a townie.

I should also point out that if the town ends up killing someone who is innocent they run the risk of losing the game or even making it into a 3-way-tie. (One townie, one imperial,  one renegade) depending on how the kills work.

Or the two factions will kill eachother. That's a possibility.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 04:18:46 PM »
So we have apparently entered into ghost town mode. Allow me to break it.

If these investigations are to be credible, then the obvious choice is Ceric, and voting him off is the immediate option.

As per usual everyone blindly follows the Khush wagon and everyone that goes against it is just an idiot. Sue me for having a different opinion. Unlike anyone else in this game, I actually have the audacity to *gasp* think for myself! So excuse me if sudden votes weren't to my liking. I like to analyze, and bandwagoning doesn't help.

Khush's awkward doctor posting definitely didn't help the flow of information. It became more of random bandwagoning. If he didn't have a change of heart, I would have been voted out on random on the second day, no questions asks. Everyone just follows. And no one is better at that than Spak.

You've kept your vote on me for practically this entire game. True, I leaped onto the Stratos wagon, but it was purely the self-interest of survival. My agenda has been purely to look beyond the norm, and in typical NWR fashion, I'm kept out of the loop. Mainly you have just come in, said a quick word or two, and jumped on the incoming vote train.

Last game you went with Khush like a lapdog was the winter mafia, and you turned out to be playing him the entire time. I'll be damned if you get another power play over my head.

Vote Spak

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 06:31:26 PM »
What a messy game.

Vote Ceric

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 07:25:23 PM »
So we have apparently entered into ghost town mode. Allow me to break it.

If these investigations are to be credible, then the obvious choice is Ceric, and voting him off is the immediate option.

As per usual everyone blindly follows the Khush wagon and everyone that goes against it is just an idiot. Sue me for having a different opinion. Unlike anyone else in this game, I actually have the audacity to *gasp* think for myself! So excuse me if sudden votes weren't to my liking. I like to analyze, and bandwagoning doesn't help.

Khush's awkward doctor posting definitely didn't help the flow of information. It became more of random bandwagoning. If he didn't have a change of heart, I would have been voted out on random on the second day, no questions asks. Everyone just follows. And no one is better at that than Spak.

You've kept your vote on me for practically this entire game. True, I leaped onto the Stratos wagon, but it was purely the self-interest of survival. My agenda has been purely to look beyond the norm, and in typical NWR fashion, I'm kept out of the loop. Mainly you have just come in, said a quick word or two, and jumped on the incoming vote train.

Last game you went with Khush like a lapdog was the winter mafia, and you turned out to be playing him the entire time. I'll be damned if you get another power play over my head.

Vote Spak

Yes, I am good at following.  Perhaps that is true to some extent...but I am also good at picking when to trust someone...and how to play.  At any rate.  We know you are mafia.  Your vote clearly indicates that.  So what are you hoping to accomplish.  Force another tie? 

Ceric votes for me...and you vote for me.  That is 2.  mopitup, me, and nuclearspeed vote for ceric or you. 

Huh...oh, there can't really be a tie this round.  The mafias COULD have 2 hits...but if that is the case, it would be wise...no absolutely necessary to use that vote to eliminate the other mafia member this turn...IF you vote out a townie this turn.  Otherwise, the other mafia will just vote you out and win...or you all kill each other and we have no winner.

Or a mafia member gets voted out, and townie is killed.  Who do you kill?  Probably someone you think is in the know.  But who would that be?  Supposedly I am just a sheep a follower...I have no real opinion or thought.  So I guess that means I should live and you should target someone else.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2015, 07:38:40 PM »
One vote dictates I'm mafia? That's a mighty assumption.

And you're not the only sheep here, Spak. If Khush didn't play these games you'd all be wandering around clueless. This game, you and Mop have been the worse offenders, but since Mop is presumably the doctor I don't see the need to push suspicion there.

For once someone does something different and it is deemed contradictory. Egad!

If Ceric is confirmed mafia, then that still leaves one left hiding. And that would have to be either you or Nuclearspeed without a doubt. Nuke has just been lurking behind and hardly offering anything, and you are just playing the perfect "I'll do anything!" townie. It worked once, it can't work again.

The most dangerous target is the unconfirmed mafia, and Ceric is pretty much in the open. He probably won't even defend himself.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015, 07:53:24 PM »
Except that the last mafia happens to be a Godfather...whose role would have townie.

So there is one real townie left and 2 named townies.

I am A doctor.  That is my role.  If I was investigated it would pull that up.  The other townie knows this...because he is a townie.  So you my friend must be the Godfather, and your investigation picked you as "townie"  Huh...neat trick investigations are...so by process of elimination the other town....knows 100% you are the Godfather and the mafia. 

No tricks to be had.  Heck I will even protect Nuclearspeed from the night actions tonight to make sure he lives.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2015, 07:57:28 PM »
If you are doctor, how are you to know exactly who's townie and who's not? You're just assuming your ally is innocent.

But honestly, **** this game. I'm tired. I'm done.

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2015, 08:40:23 PM »
Tried to do this yesterday, so lets go again, and it looks like it will work. Vote Ceric

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2015, 10:33:09 PM »
*shrug* Like I said last game, a vote for me is a townie lost.

Vote NuclearSpeed
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2015, 12:01:29 AM »
Conveniently enough all 3 of the night action roles already submitted their stuff,

But this is so exciting, all the chaos and confusion, oh... I love it.