Community Forums > General Chat

Official Public Toilets Discussion

<< < (4/39) > >>

BlackNMild2k1:
In the US, someone would probably pay the first time, then prop the door open so that everyone could defile the bathroom with excrement, urine, phone numbers, funny stories/saying, drawing and gang markings.

Ceric:

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on November 17, 2011, 03:27:32 PM ---In the US, someone would probably pay the first time, then prop the door open so that everyone could defile the bathroom with excrement, urine, phone numbers, funny stories/saying, drawing and gang markings.

--- End quote ---
Please, I feel insulted by this.
Pay the first time...
In the US we will just defeat the security measures even if it would be cheaper to do with your approach.  Though I figure its probably nothing that a good Crowbar couldn't handle.

BlackNMild2k1:
But someone would end up paying, and while they were in there, the next person in line would catch the door before it shut and then starts the cycle of defilement.

EasyCure:

--- Quote from: Ceric on November 17, 2011, 01:25:45 PM ---I'm going to show self control and not post my responses because they sound mean.

--- End quote ---

do it! do it! do it!

Ceric:

--- Quote from: EasyCure on November 17, 2011, 09:19:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ceric on November 17, 2011, 01:25:45 PM ---I'm going to show self control and not post my responses because they sound mean.

--- End quote ---

do it! do it! do it!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Brandogg on November 16, 2011, 08:48:07 PM ---You know that feeling you get when you sit down to take a **** in a public restroom, and your dong touches the front edge of the toilet...that's the best feeling in the world.

--- End quote ---
Its nice to see the kids toilets still get adult play.

--- Quote from: EasyCure on November 17, 2011, 12:40:49 PM ---obligatory response/put-down: I throw mine over my shoulder to avoid just that.

--- End quote ---
Well that explains the Wiggle in your title but, its not that impressive when your really a pixie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version